I'm at the food4less parking lot and saw a millenial worker with this exact haircut. What's going on here...

I'm at the food4less parking lot and saw a millenial worker with this exact haircut. What's going on here? Music for this shocking revelation btw

Attached: download.jpg (232x217, 8.63K)

dont hate on him because you got no drip my man

Hipsters destroyed civilization. The Maya were right and the world ended in 2012. We're all in hell right now.

is the op picrel drip to you man? shit looks fuckin gay

Woman are into the “I’m a total faggot” look these days. That’s why I wear a pink leotard and I fuck for days.

>millennial
Are you sure it wasn't just a zoomer that aged like milk

Did you buy BROCCOLI

Ever since roughly 2011, everything in normie fashion, music, movies, and so on, is about deliberately making everything as ugly as possible. This is the conclusion of a secular, godless society. Beauty, truth, and goodness are all things to revolt against.

Attached: 1654106761151.jpg (641x581, 57.32K)

kate bush

Oh boo fucking hoo. Why don't you bitch about it some more and post some faggy crusader meme already.

yeah bro, look at how classy people were in the 2000s

Attached: drippin.jpg (640x434, 79.88K)

Guess which one would turn gay, so not obvious

Soul

>food4less

kek youre in the ghetto bro

This

Joey Fatone was always the flyest **NSYNC chad but nobody is ready for that revelation

Moneys tight in socal mate

lmfao you live in the most expensive area in the US you have no place to bitch about money
literally just move away retard

there used to be one in my city but people were getting shot there and i got sick from an expired corn dog from there when i was a kid

lol ya'll trippin bruh no cap on god fr fr sheeeesh

I was born here and am not dependant on my own yet and am on disability so I am a literal retard in a sense. A high functioning one.

Best story in this thread. Watch out for those corn dogs user

This is an english speaking music discussion forum.

underage b&