Will TayTay stay relevant in her 60s like Kate does?

Attached: bush[.jpg (1920x1080, 227.3K)

Maybe one day fags like OP will realize relevance = how much you like someone and has no tangible measurement in the real world. But that would require people like OP to get their head out of their asses, but first they'd have to stop sucking all the dicks they lodged up there, so it's gonna be a long process.

Attached: 1632791489456.gif (410x412, 861.23K)

hmmm i'll take this as a no
catherine remains undefeated

She's not relevant now.

Taylor Swift’s music is vapid garbage. Kate Bush’s music is complex and interesting

>#1 in many countries, top 5 in US, #2 in UK projected to be #1 next week, top streamed song worldwide
>Not relevant

Attached: (You).jpg (1024x683, 99.84K)

Ironically her country and folk stuff will age well while a ton of her pop stuff is gonna age like milk
If she continues to pivot on a country/folk direction she has a chance to stay eternally relevant like Bush

Gosh, what an ugly broad

nice tattoos, bro!

Yeah, they'e alright I guess.

Attached: 514869720341234.jpg (500x790, 54.77K)

Man bun in yer bun hole

Who gives a fuck

Tay makes mall country the same way Avril Lavigne made mall punk. In fact, if Avril Lavigne made country, she'd be Taylor Swift.

Excellent comparison. /thread

Riddle me this, why did zoom zooms Duran Duran songs before Kate Bush's? Taylor Swift will be known for a long time by a bunch of people.

like 90% of the board
hence the response to this dudes thread
and the answer is no because tay tay isnt ever going to be as influential even thiough shes been more visible, even before the stranger things shit. like the eagles vs. TVU. kate is only so acessible to zoomers now because shes got a thousand derivatives running around in indie pop rn that zoomers already love, of course theyre gonna love the vintage version of their modern art pop favorites. but taylor already is a watered down version of something, she'll still prob have a resurgence of popularity in like ten years i bet, even if just for fashion

sure, now go eat ur 5 sausage pizza (taylors version)

>Will TayTay stay relevant
Hahahahahahahhahhahhahahhahhhaha
No

Attached: (You).jpg (1232x822, 109.3K)

> taylor already is a watered down version of something
BINGO

if tv is still around 30 years from now and some shitty hollywood show uses it then maybe