Dua Lipa

She is the weakest link of all current female pop stars. Her voice is weak and her vocal range is limited. She tries to dance, but tragically fails. She doesn't know how to write her own songs for shit. Her image doesn't even feel like her own.

Attached: dula peep.png (719x575, 555.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FBT4pIMpoeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i love her

Î like her voice

>all current female pop stars
this includes who? Olivia and Doja? dua is at least on their level

Doja can make beats if her writing team left she could keep going on her own

her vocal timbre is great and she looks cute, that's all she needs to be a popstar.

i'd much rather listen to dua lipa than to some high-pitched nasal bitch like Britney Spears or Madonna

she looks like John Travolta

but dua can make a pretty good pljeskavica

nigga they all sound the fucking same

Attached: duabehind.png (1024x1467, 1.51M)

keep it in the containment thread

She's not particularly better or worse than any other pop star right now

Her voice is good, the rest I agree.

I like some Dua Lipa drum covers
that's about it
youtu.be/FBT4pIMpoeM

>youtube drum covers
holy shit kys

how shameless do you have to be to make a living making drum covers of fucking snare-kick-snare 4/4 120bpm pop songs

hey look, a never played a instrument "music fan"

>in order to be a "music fan" you need to spend your time watching braindead zoomer retards perform "drum covers' of basic woman pop
still kys, just do it even more slowly/painfully

this user is right. what's next. Drake drum covers?

As opposed to what, tweedly dee math rock bullshit no one gives a shit about or something? It's not like he's not clearly capable of that

i literally have a better ass than that an im a skinnyfat boomer

Ah, there it is, you're just trolling. Had me going for a few posts there, good one user

No time for her
Posh bint with rich parents

how about actually getting a gig as a drummer instead of making drum covers of basic bitch MIDI drum pop songs and shilling them on Any Forums