Bieberbros… I don’t feel so good

Bieberbros… I don’t feel so good

Attached: 4A0D52F8-614F-4321-8D8F-3CE18FA5ABBB.jpg (905x876, 132.13K)

shut it chud!

this is an English speaking board, please don't use Hindi here.

>knowing that it's a hindi word
Back to your shitting street Rajesh. Any Forums doesn't welcome poos

joe killing bieber? fucking based.

you also know the meaning since you deboonked him so now we are dealing with 2 streetshitters in this thread

No Refund

Attached: 1655009423465.jpg (504x500, 56.61K)

I’m imagining the smell

...... it actually is....

Attached: B4075851-A1CD-470B-A655-E82761312ACF.jpg (1242x947, 125.71K)

Joe Biden Hair Sniffing Ear Nibbling ASMR [3.5 Hour Version]

uncle joe needs his adrenochrome

reminder that this has nothing to do with the vax it's literally a disease anybody can get. propagandafags neck urselves

You know we love giving that boy some hell lol

glowie alert

Any Forums sheep retard alert

You got the vaccine? The vaccine thats been shown to hurt people? The vaccine that has a lowly 12 percent efficacy for the virus that does nothing. That vaccine? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

the vaccine that girls won't date you and venues won't let you in if you don't have? yeah lol

I have a gf and shes unvaccinated, we did school online, it was actually a benefit to me. Meanwhile you have blood clots building inside you FOR NOTHING. Oh btw women who took the vaccine have been losing babies, poisoned womb, HAHAHAHAHAHAH. COPE

that's specifically the J&J vaccine you underresearched faglord

TWELVE PERCENT EFFICACY
FOR A VIRUS THAT DOES NOTHING
HAHAHAHAHAHAH bro you are fucking poisoned you made your system WORSE, you will probably die of some disease sooner rather than later, maybe your stupid fucking face will shut down like biebers, go take your biden booster kiddy! Go ahead!

idc man. you sound like a massive cunt though and I'm starting to think this gf of yours is made up, otherwise awfully sorry for her