What do we think of the new Pulp Godd comp?

What do we think of the new Pulp Godd comp? youtube.com/watch?v=luaAziGbKeg

Attached: a0198277527_10.jpg (1200x1200, 240.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05TXtnzrKKs
youtube.com/watch?v=SSoumm2EdmU
youtube.com/watch?v=_ALKIvC-OvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was listening earlier, it's got a unique sound but the songs feel like they're missing something.. has potential to grow on me though, always love checking out your music.

tbf I think iss a comp of beats for other songwriters so it would make sense you think its missing some element

>youtube.com/watch?v=05TXtnzrKKs
>youtube.com/watch?v=SSoumm2EdmU

Eno Budd vibes ngl

yea I can feel that on the first track especially

i think you should find the shill thread, faggot

clicked for the thighs
listening for the feels

Attached: yes.gif (500x281, 185.49K)

this guy is unironically great, i get that shill threads exist but he's probably one of the better underground artists people post on here

Dawning Blue EP and Shuffled Trance are two of the best, actually, the best projects to come from this site, yes I said it.

Of course Any Forums will never show support since everyone is here is bitter and miserable.

Whatever. Those are just people who are mad they haven't done anything cool in their lives, music or not. 99 percent of people like that have probably never actually finished one work, good or bad, popular or unpopular. Just straight up have never given an effort to do something and improve over time.

doesnt matter what you think of the anons, but kindly keep you shit in the shill thread

tell e tubbie type beat

it sounds like h game music

Definitely more of a Boohbah type beat.

Lil heze is better doe

Lil Heze actually makes some awesome music and is very talented. Sad I can't find Smug Dictatorship anymore, that and Shuffled Trance were my favorite shill albums.

Attached: fb0c1dff-2456-4595-8c63-fe0d3df49154.jpg (579x480, 37.27K)

Nvm found it, search engine fucked me
youtube.com/watch?v=_ALKIvC-OvU

I really like how you been dialing your sound back, this is cute but peaceful and poignant

And he also needs to make a bandcamp or put mediafires in the descriptions please.

I respect the hustle. 1, 5 and 10 were good.
Especially 10.

this was super comforting in a soothing kind of way tysm for linking

Attached: dozo.jpg (400x225, 18.88K)

ATTENTION

YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN A SHILL THREAD
THIS POSTER IS SHILLING THEIR MUSIC
AND PRETENDING TO BE THEIR OWN FANS
THEY WILL TALK TO THEMSELVES AND ATTEMPT TO TRICK YOU INTO THINKING PEOPLE ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEIR MUSIC
NO ONE DOES
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
DO NO FALL FOR IT
DO NOT SUPPORT SHILLS
DO NOT CLICK THEIR LINKS
IGNORE