Hey, user! I hope you've been enjoying my music! I have more to come!

>Hey, user! I hope you've been enjoying my music! I have more to come!

Attached: Olivia chan.jpg (933x1194, 380.71K)

>filterface to cover up the crackhead bags under her eyes

Attached: 1655082819628.gif (600x900, 861.4K)

Music?

You all only like her because of her plastic tits. I can tell from her physiognomy that she's very soulless and probably very rude as well. Nothing more than an industry plant and the more you talk about her the more you're encouraging PR niggers to shill her shitty album that was probably written by 30-40 year old UMG employees.
In conclusion, OP is a faggot, sage.

No shit. She's probably kept on all kinds of random chemicals and drugs like all celebrities. Probably has been raped by multiple executives already. I mean she got tit implants right after she turned 18. Sick what they're doing to young people these days just to turn a profit

If you hate her, you're an incel

Already looking like those filipinas in the nail saloon.
It's over, bros.

Some of it's worth listening to a few times. But I'm also probably not the audience you were going for, so don't change because of me.

this but unironically

Where's your bra?

Did she really get a boobjob?

I only like her because of her feet and she looks exactly like my slutty ex that could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Actually, Filipinos are usually quite friendly and polite.

I've worked with a few, and they were all pretty nice, down to Earth. They were women, don't know if men are the same way.

>No shit. She's probably kept on all kinds of random chemicals and drugs like all celebrities. Probably has been raped by multiple executives already. I mean she got tit implants right after she turned 18. Sick what they're doing to young people these days just to turn a profit
chuds always project so hard

Great!

Because they hate seeing women especially WoC winning.

no too saggy for fakes

>woman

Attached: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

le preach

kys

It’s pathetic how lonely some people here are when they see an attractive woman.

poor chud in constant pain cuz everything is le soo evil

Damn, Olivia Rodrigo looks like that???

Attached: my gf.jpg (828x1472, 167.98K)