Fucking Pantera? Maybe it's me, and that I lived through the Thrash era, but this band was huge piece of shit

Fucking Pantera? Maybe it's me, and that I lived through the Thrash era, but this band was huge piece of shit.

White-Trash "don't-fuck-with-me" lyrics that motivated millions of jocks to listen to this before important games against [insert main rival high school team]'s Flaming Envelopes or some shit.

One of the only reasons they gained so much popularity is their appropriation of pot culture. Don't get me wrong--I love to blaze like I love my metal, but putting pot leaves all over your merchandise is a cheap way to get suburban stoners in your corner.

Their music can basically be characterized as 2nd rate, overproduced thrash. When I first heard this band, I thought, I've heard someone do this better. I think they were called Exhorder.

Fuck this lame, white-trash institution. It set metal back a good 10 years.

Attached: 244fcfd7aa511ab68d3baa2efd40f128.jpg (770x911, 135.6K)

the best band of all time, and the second best would be down.

absolutely based and NOLA-pilled, OP should get Texas thrashed

yeah you make some reasonable points, OP. guys wearing pic-related i've met have been way more bully/jock than laid-back/stoner

Attached: s-l400.jpg (300x400, 19.61K)

pantera is great, op is a faggot. simple as

>metal should be made by no-life wokie nerds
No

Attached: a1808321490_65.jpg (700x700, 38.22K)

Say what you will, and hold any opinion you like about Pantera, but you gotta admit, The Walk is a real toe tapper.

They're boring as fuck, that's for sure. The worst part is arguably the massive audience who worships their guitarist as some sort of Malmsteen.
>if you don't like Pantera, you're a nerd

Attached: p6ty90uwwyf71.jpg (1170x1379, 143.46K)

>thinks malmsteen is a good guitarist

How many fucking "pantera, phil, dime" hate threads have you started this week? Jesus Christ man get a fucking life....

No one cares about it as much as you clearly do and we've all seen your threads every fucking day. NO ONE CARES HOW YOU FEEL.

Re-read that last sentence thats in all caps and apply it to everything in your life.

Correct
Fuck pantera and fuck groove

He's a very proficient player. I'm not expecting the average Pantera fag to know about Steve Hackett or Paco de LucĂ­a.

Is this the new pride flag? I like the many colors. I have a "hate is not welcome here" rainbow flag on my lawn. The flag you posted would be a good fit for more collection of various gay pride flags. Where can I buy it?

My*

no, he's a soulless robot, I've never heard more dead guitar playing in my life. I've heard about Hackett and Genesis and for the spic i have no idea

>White-Trash "don't-fuck-with-me" lyrics

This accurately describes one, maybe two, of their albums.

Any stoner is a faggot, be it Pantera or OP

More to the point that the handful of Exhorder fans are on par with twitter trannies in their pathology.

I have never met a single university educated white collar worker who owns a home that listens to Pantera
It's always white trash rednecks who think being racist is a personality trait who work some manual labor trade job and live paycheck to paycheck so they can give Rentberg their money every month

Now listen here and listen closely, that's your last chance. I don't want you here or in Detroit or anywhere else talking shit about Phil and Dime. If I ever see you disrespecting them I'll break your ribs and leave you for dead in downtown you stupid hipsters. Y'all been warned. Dont fuck with me, my gang or Pantera, city boy

I've never met an Exhorder fan.