we are forgotten

Attached: sound cloud rap.jpg (1400x787, 212.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGlWbVc4BAw
youtube.com/watch?v=P1UKDxuy75s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

soundcloud rap changed everything but they will never receive credit for it

literally killed the edm pop shit and had all those crackers listening to trap for the rest of teh decade

good

pump deserves a comeback.
yachty somehow wasted a drake feature. He deserves his failure. And his new music fucking sucks. Even the perc addled mess that is Famous Dex drops better music.

i'll never understand the appeal of lil yachty but all the others made good music at one point in time

one night was a good song with a great music video. It did very well on YouTube. I even got it in my recommended when it has only a couple million views if that.

I still listen to peep and a lot of people still listen to all the other shit you posted too besides lip pump and tekashi. Those are the two that are truly forgotten

who dies next and how?

i was actually a huge pump fan but checked out his latest video and it was boring. seemed phoned in.

All The Sudden?
youtube.com/watch?v=BGlWbVc4BAw

I liked it. Modern but still recognizably pump. Better than the Yeat rip-off smokepurpp has become.

yeah, that was it. youre right, i guess it's still markedly his style but the spark wasn't there for me with that track. i still really like Nuh Uh and Crazy though.

lil pump got blown by riley reid on ig live which is more than any of you faggots can claim

I see
This is the best thing he has released recently.
It was on apple music for a few days I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1UKDxuy75s

The first few bars of the song are the only thing that isn't perfect.

Sound Cloud rappers deserve the medal of honor for killing Skrillex/Avicci shit

>Avicci
He sorta handled that himself.

>thinking getting a bj from a glorified hooker is something to brag about
how's middle school?

BUMP

>killing Skrillex/Avicci shit
That shit was gone long before SoundCloud rap

When was this?

Attached: CB0EAA43-90B0-4E89-A6B7-ABEF5A6A84C1.png (2048x2048, 745.38K)

COUPLE OF YEARS AGO I THINK. 2019 MOST LIKELY.