Whats the most inaccessible music genre...

whats the most inaccessible music genre? I will listen to it and like it not because I enjoy the music but because it's inaccessible and normies wont listen to it

Attached: 1652056087262.png (634x580, 367.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/88559973
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TOOL tends to go above most peoples heads. You either get it or you don’t

Unironically dj dubbi

I’m a normie and I can’t really listen to Nails.

normies mention tool to me so often
probably some lowercase music

probably wall noise

Lmao as if tool is some high iq to understand band, jokes
Harsh noise

underground punk

Probably Harsh or Wall Noise.

Industrial for sure, though it's arguably quite Satanic.

those weird sound could artist who’s names are just a bunch of symbols so you couldn’t easily find them unless you know what you’re looking for

industrial is not inaccessible

What white people don't realize is when you talk about "satanic" shit you sound like all of those stoned niggers blabbing about UFOs and Jay Z being part of the illuminati. You're not woke, you're paranoid as fuck and you have too much free time to think about dumb shit because you're a NEET.

Kek, listen to Maryanne Amacher

vimeo.com/88559973

dilate

Industrial should be like on average less than 1 minute long, a small nihilistic monologue instead of singing. Basically just edgy poetry readings. Other than that. It's really fucking hard to stomach it. I've heard maybe one industrial sounding song I liked.

He's right you know
For you're sake I hope you're being ironic.

stop drinking bathwater, its making you dumb

>Lmao as if tool is some high iq to understand band, jokes
religion is BAAAAAADDD. See how smart I am

Where does tools say religion is bad?
I’ve never heard tool, but a friend fucking shillss them and he is a Christian going every Sunday church pray everyday fuck face.

harsh noise as a part of field recordings probably. i've heard some recordings on bandcamp of improv jazz performed in the same room as a bandsaw going through a brick