I’m a drummer struggling to meet musicians that are actually cool and based and want to make good music that is...

I’m a drummer struggling to meet musicians that are actually cool and based and want to make good music that is original and not trying to be like everybody else what do????

Attached: 6883305C-C202-479B-8B49-DFE1B971A4A5.gif (432x498, 253.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UWSQfHRhxls
voca.ro/1gxEqYMsFajR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Learn other instruments and make all of the music yourself.
That's what I did anyway

wander the globe endlessly, with no home for your spirit but the drum, derided by the overwashing waves of ignorant humanity from all directions

What kind of music do you want to make specifically?

just pull a phil collins bro

I’ve been doing stuff on ableton for years (haven’t released anything though) but probably should

Im pretty inspired with 90s post hardcore and math rock stuff because I love how raw and true it is

Haha I really like this. Saving

How old are you?

I would like to hear some of your shit OP

As a self-releasing musician myself, I will give you this tip: Try developing your brand as a musician. I often times create a new project everytime I create a new sound, and that is fucking horrible because I'm not famous enough for people to go after my shit

what is mine is yours

Fuck my computer broke so i can’t dig a lot of shit I have but I might have stuff on my phone.

Also I agree I’m trying to figure out what my brand is and style and I’m coming close I think.

Meanwhile here’s a cover I did of a song I like.
youtu.be/UWSQfHRhxls

Nice cover man

I appreciate it bro

Here’s something i made that I found on my phone. It’s just a snippet but I’m pretty happy with it
voca.ro/1gxEqYMsFajR

Everything on it was done by me

Nice vocals man.

I can't believe I'm having a normal conversation on /mu like the old days. I'm almost crying, this is just beautiful

Yeah I honestly didn’t expect this lol

This doesn't even FEEL real lol. Just to show how /poltards and /b randos completely destroyed this board

You know I come here every now and then like every few months just to lurk and make the occasional post but this was just like out of desperation and boredom. Truly a blessed night.

Nice. What kit is that? I've been looking for something compact.

It’s the Tama Club Jam. Honestly great kit for the price but I’m seriously looking to upsize for the kind of music I want to do and now that I have my own studio room.

Shit user this is really nice, kinda reminds me of Olivia tremor control