Why did you quit the band?

Singer was a faggot--ego inflated by local reggae scene where he played bass in a band carried by his older brother.

Attached: alienabduction.jpg (1440x1080, 176.23K)

Accusations of rape, racism, and pedophilia to other band members

One of the other band members thought random people on the internet actually gave a shit about the band's internal drama and would make threads about it on Any Forums instead of just worrying about playing music

what kinda music were you guys playing?

Attached: meow.jpg (1024x742, 215.85K)

Local music scene infested with transsexuals and general faggotry. Everyone is obsessed with inclusiveness even though there is a passive aggressive undertone to the whole atmosphere.

condolences :(

Attached: 1645055466561.png (588x367, 237.62K)

Each recording sesh was just him arguing with his wife in the other room

based blues bandmate

Attached: hesjustlikeme.png (631x480, 522.65K)

I was the bassist

>supposedly didn’t help write songs

Would suggest parts and would be disregarded and they would continue on writing songs that had no overall cohesion with the other songs in our set list. And would literally change style no only song to song, but during the song.

>wouldn’t stay long after going through the set

We had a routine. Everyone would meet, we’d then go eat and drink then come back and then rehearse. We’d go through the set once then they would all start doing dabs and piddling around for at least two hours THEN start writing songs.

>accused of only being in it for playing the shows/being seen

Who doesn’t want their band to play shows? Also we had kicked someone out and brought someone new in so I was suggesting new promo photos for the new lineup. Also the singer dropped on us last minute one day that we were gonna be shooting a music video. None of us were prepared for it. It was just their friend shooting us playing in our practice. So apparently It wasn’t just me.

>undermining the band because I would do the logo art and ep art and wouldn’t let anyone else in the band do it

I am a self taught graphic designer with over 15 years experience with making flyers, band logos. I even would make MySpace layouts and banners for local bands back in the day. Your generic weathered font you found online and typed in paint isn’t the same.

> Everyone is obsessed with inclusiveness even though there is a passive aggressive undertone to the whole atmosphere.

You must be new

indie rock

t. solo act

talentless hacks ofc

i can't play with people. one man band is the way to go. hire a session dude off fiverr if need be

you were the nerd in the band nobody liked i suppose

I would like to take your place

You’re probably right. Being in the band since 2015 with so many other better bassists in the area that they could’ve easily replaced me with over 6 years just seems like they really didn’t like me.

Was in a two-piece band with a friend that I just gave up trying with. He was extremely unreliable and would often flake at the last minute for various things. He got us a really good gig opportunity once and then said like a week beforehand that he wouldn't be able to make it and never really elaborated on why. If I type everything out it'll sound like he just didn't like me and that I was oblivious to it, but I don't think that's the case. He would regularly start these new projects/personas for a slightly different kind of music than the last one, would make a new bandcamp page, and upload an album or two to it, and then never touch it again - he had like 6 different such projects with another friend of his that were all vaguely similar. I guess that approach can be cool in its own regard, but I was more interested in a long-term project, and I suppose he probably just got bored and ready to move on to the next thing. He would do the same thing with his artwork, and would just routinely destroy the hundreds of paintings that would pile up in his room over time and move on to the next ones. I still have one on my wall that I liked and he just gave to me because otherwise he was going to burn it. The most frustrating thing about it though is that he's one of the best musicians I've ever met, and we clicked really well together, and the stuff we did do was really fucking good. I think sometimes about trying again just to record an album or something, but I don't want to get disappointed again. We drifted apart personally anyways and I haven't heard from him in a few years now.

Figures. Why are indie rockers so sexually depraved?

I never quit a band but I had a two piece disolve because my drummer went to rehab and I never saw him again after

Guitarist was too impressionable and kept trying to recreate someone else sound every time he heard a new album, on top of not wanting to practice regularly

I didn’t have a trust fund

everyone went to college in different cities

Attached: 1655091552631.gif (540x300, 2.41M)

i wrote all the music and people didnt like it when i said they were playing it wrong (it wasnt hard shit either im talking like three four five chords in a song like just play the fucking bass note if you gotta dont just stoping in the middle of a goddamn show CUNT)