>wears a cowboy hat when in fact, people in New York aren't cowboys
>claims to have ruined body doing physical labor and alcoholism
>perfect white teeth
>perfect hair and sculpted body
>often seen in clothes costing upwards of $10,000
>plays art rock, a genre that is well-known to be disliked by the poor
>tickets to his shows are known to cost several hundreds of dollars

hmmmmm....

Attached: 2014Swans_Getty170725874150414-2.jpg (900x600, 187.87K)

Why do you faggots keep seething about this shit?

who is this

Most of new york is rural. Also wtf is a working class new york accent? The US doesnt have artificial class based accents like the UK

Only leftoids care about other's people wealth.

>he doesn't believe working class New York even exists
let me tell you how I know you have a fund

pretending to be humble to appear more likeable i suppose

Not even the guy you responded to but this is not what he said. Besides, not everyone is familiar with the accents of NYC.
In any case, a 'working class New York accent' is not something that I've seen in any linguistic journal or paper.

M. Gira is literally from California, why the fuck would he have a NY accent?

New York used to a have a distinctive accent among the working class. But nowadays, NYC is just a hodgepodge of every ethnicity. There is no culture in NYC anymore aside from crime and hedge funds.

of course there is, he'd be like
>Ay Pops! I needs da trust fund check, ya jerk! I gots to take Maria to da dance ya see? I needs a new distortion pedal to run mah field recordings of clanking chains for da art show pops ya mathafucka!!!"

>The US doesnt have artificial class based accents like the UK
It kind of does, especially in the old cities on the east coast. The stereotypical New Yorker accent is very working class. Same with the Boston and Philadelphia accents.

He's a trust fund kid, he's never done a hard day's work on his life. That guitar he's playing in that pic is worth 4000 bucks alone, looks like he treats it like shit too cause he doesn't care how much it costs. If I had a guitar that pricey I'd be so fucking careful with it

easily the least interesting meme in the history of this board. go outside

It's not really correct to call him a trust fund kid. While he did have one, most of his wealth was given in the form of property and other investments. The fund was only a small part.

>plays art rock, a genre that is well-known to be disliked by the poor
This is boomer critic headcanon, not fact

>>doesn't talk in a working class New York accent
people can move to new york
>>wears a cowboy hat when in fact, people in New York aren't cowboys
people in new york of every class wear all kinds of weird shit
>>claims to have ruined body doing physical labor and alcoholism
>>perfect hair and sculpted body
"ruined body" means your body is fucked up with chronic pain, not that youre fat
>>plays art rock, a genre that is well-known to be disliked by the poor
im poor and i like experimental rock

Forgot Pic, turns out it's even more expensive than I thought lol. Why tf would you buy this over just a normal es 335 that you can get for like a fifth of that price. Must be some rich guy ego mentality thing I don't understand

Honestly I wish I could have had wealth handed to me too but I can't stand how he postures as an "average joe" for good boy points

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-231118_Chrome.jpg (1080x2178, 612.82K)

That guitar hes holding was actually played by Michael gira himself, its easily worth $50k+

>tickets to his shows are known to cost several hundreds of dollars
is this why the audience is always so empty on their shows? i thought it was because all of the new stuff sounds like pretentious garbage.

>>plays art rock, a genre that is well-known to be disliked by the poor
also by the middle class and the upper class btw

Is there an artist more seethed over on Any Forums?