Any Forums MADE ANOTHER ALBUM

The new Any Forums album has just been released!

nextdubsdecidesnextlabelname.bandcamp.com/album/this-ones-not-gonna-make-it-i-can-feel-it-8-posters-one-fag-memeing-all-the-gets-nobody-claiming-not-even-the-one-shill-who-actually-does-music-this-truly-is-hell

Trans rights are human rights - this one's not gonna make it I can feel it/8 posters, one fag memeing all the gets/nobody claiming, not even the one shill who actually does music/this truly is hell

What do you think of it? What are your favorite tracks?

Attached: a1352395043_10.jpg (1196x1200, 171.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I propose we start a group listen at 00:00 ~10 min from now

bump

don't forget to download the album, otherwise you won't be able to listen to track 14 as it is released as a bonus track

Over all pretty listenable, good job!
Track 12 is awesome
>I'm a lyrical spiritual miracle kinda guy
REAL HIP HOP

is track 3 a cover or an actual original? sounds great

agreed, track 12 is great and has awesome lyrics. For me it's 3 and 8

Track 12's gold, 9 / 3 were cool, I'm honored to have posted the cover and I'd call it all a success
Best comp out of Pyongyang this month

For those who wants to listen the whole thing together, let's try something. Join cytu be/r/albumlistenalong

>cytu be/r/albumlistenalong
how many viruses am I going to get from this?

safe link. you can check in the archives if you want

cytubes safe, [spoiler]/mlp/[/spoiler] uses it a shit ton

OP from last thread here, sorry was out ln and sleeping all day. Thanks for upping it, good work everybody

also OP are you hippy or somebody else O_o_o

Thanks to you! Track 10 is great.
Nope. But I can't wait for the next ''serious hip-hop album'' thread. Hopefully it will be soon!

Holy shit, just noticed the cool transition between the end of track 5 and the start of track 6

Lol thanks, I feel like I got lazy with 10 compared to what some of the other anons did. Couldn’t resist using the twin falls samples like that tho. Overall this came out way better than I expected, lot of great moments on this one.

thanks

yeah, my favorite song of all time is "I listened to radiohead and it turned me into a vegetable" by Trans Rights are Human RIghts, how could you tell?

Attached: unbelted.jpg (600x736, 33.01K)

bump

bumpo bumpo