Have you ever been a fan of a musician but stopped because their appearance physically disgusted you?

Have you ever been a fan of a musician but stopped because their appearance physically disgusted you?

This happened to me with Jerry Paper and I still feel kind of bad about it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 4.31.50 PM.png (752x750, 904.02K)

not even transphobic but if you have no neck or chin you can't wear a dress

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 4.34.25 PM.png (754x749, 993.71K)

>Caring about how musician looks
I'm not retarded also Jerry is cool.

This person is one of the ugliest people ive ever seen, and also insanely pretentious

if you go to their live show you have to not be physically repulse in order to enjoy the music

I live in America, I see people like this everyday, I'm use to it.

I don't think there's a a group of people with a worse taste in fashion than penis-having non-binary people

Yeah same I dont like this guy. Reminds me of this passive aggressive faggot from my major who didn't like me. I'm willing to bet it's because I pass for white when Im actually a spic. He'd probably kiss my feet if he knew

Jerry Paper identifies as non-binary FYI

I felt that way for a while but I'm pretty sure he's intentionally making himself uglier as a gimmick. have to respect it. picrel, dude knows he looks like a slug

Attached: a0478067739_10.jpg (1200x1200, 316.2K)

>Making himself uglier as a gimmick.
I fucking hate this. Irony has ruined the zoomer generation. I went to a drain gang concert last year and faggot kids were wearing these stupid self deprecating shirts as if they were comedians. Its stupid as hell

Attached: D3CA232B-FBB6-4D2E-97CF-EE47A77D6FA7.jpg (391x553, 209.32K)

you went to a drain gang show post 2018, you should've expected to be surrounded by zoomer faggotry. as much as it pains me I don't see them live anymore for this reason
>tfw you will never pay $15 to see gravityboys + yung lean in a small venue with non-weirdos ever again

What does that even mean
I'm a zoomer too, but I just dont get why faggots think theyre funny for trying to look like idiots. That guy wearing the INCEL shirt comes to mind

why do spics cape so hard for white people
as a real white it's pathetic and off-putting

I know jerry paper from his appearances on Williams street swap shop, he seemed like kind of a dick

Attached: 7D556AE7-2B62-418A-82D8-CE973C7CB401.jpg (225x225, 7.73K)

I dont know? People think I look like a Spaniard, not Mexican

Are you a girl?

No but I've def passed on artists that I found I liked later because their whole image doesn't appeal to me
I don't think I've ever felt physically repulsed by someones appearance before except this one singer actor dude. Makes me physically gag when he makes certain expressions and he's in some movies my daughter loves so I have to smile and act like I'm enjoying that shit
And fergie too actually god damn her face is so rough to look at

Attached: intro-1631149405.jpg (780x438, 40.14K)

Not that spic, but white people genuinely are surprised when they hear my spic name. White people are weird looking, it’s a little insulting.

I disregard any musician who becomes a they