This is Avey Tare from Animal Collective, say something nice about him!

This is Avey Tare from Animal Collective, say something nice about him!

Attached: AveyTare-720x720-190131.jpg (720x720, 250.92K)

>rich kid who's father was a doctor posing in front of dead bodies
i wouldn't be surprised if he chose a graveyard in the most poorest neighborhood he could find

based autist

He will die soon

Why does it matter that his dad is a doctor?

after a certain point you losers just seem like haters
god forbid anybody excels in life and makes sure their kids are alright

God's not real

>t. trust fundie

Seethe poor fag

I used to feel bad about having money. But poorfags that seethe on the internet made me realize you can only watch your own back. THere's always going to be a seething retard who will justify any misdeed he does by his own jealousy.
I thought growing up poor is supposed to imbue you with strong character lol.

>bro bro you have money
kek how would that be a bad thing?

Being affluent is a black mark on the soul and a sure sign that a person deserves pain and death

we all die

it's emotionally dishonest when some rich kid is telling you about not going to college or refusing to do chores and smoke weed instead

You poor shits are funny. The way you strum your out of tune acoustic guitars and dance around high off cheap drugs. Please never change.

rich people dont experience the full range of human emotion. being rich makes you an npc. they dont understand desperation or longing, they can only pretend to

seems like you've excelled in self-pitying
maybe if you had the drive to actually do anything you'd be in a different predicament

Most musicians come off as personable, but Avey Tare especially does. He has made some great music and I wish him the best.

i agree
*cashes trust fund*

Why do trust funds piss you off so much?

Zoomer memes and their consequences have been a disaster for the human race.