GREAT GOOGALLY MOOGALLY

>GREAT GOOGALLY MOOGALLY

Attached: 7_webpZoWpL._SL140.png (1400x1399, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxr9VJ_qKPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AHAHA PEE PEE SNOW XD

I injured *brap*
the fur trapper

Good morning, your highness, ooo-weooo
>I brought you your snowshoe, ooo-weoo

Only Frank can make something so stupid feel so cathartic and beautiful.

Why was Frank so afraid of sincerity?

Thats the real question right here
Why did he buried watermelon under two albuns of "sex is gotesque, listen here" lyrics?

user, are you kidding?

The price of meat has just gone up

Nah Im serious
Watermelon is probably his most emotional track in all his 50000 records
Yet it comes in the end of a double album where almost every song is going out of its way to portay sex as grotesque and humorous, in a cynical way

If you think Frank wasn't sincere you don't understand Frank.

So you don't have the double-knits? Did you also lie about the number of tailors? youtube.com/watch?v=uxr9VJ_qKPI

Joe's garage as a whole is depressing as fuck. Outside Now, Lucile has messed up my mind, and He Used to Cut the Grass are in the same territory ad Watermelon imo. People also sleep on the fact that the central scrutinizer is a tie over from we're only in it for the money, except the original voice died by the time of Joe's Garage so Frank had to play that part.

>central scrutiziner is a tie over from woiiftm
???

The epilogue of Joe's Garage also places Joe as the man working at the laboratory of the utility muffin research kitchen

Oh yeah, remember all the harsh whispering on WOIIFTM about how much this demonic voice wanted to erase every tape in the world? I've never heard it explicitly stated, but Frank did say that any seemingly coincidental conceptual continuity between albums is usually intentional. Now on Money, the voice was recording engineer Gary Kellegran ranting about how much he hated the music business, the acts he works with, etc that was re-edited and re-contextualized into something else.

ZIPPITY ZOOP SOOO RANDUMB: the music *holds up spork*

t. Lou Reed

damn, very good catch! Thanks, user.

the songs waka=jawaka and blessed relief were composed after Frank survived that crazed lunatic snapping his neck and crushing his skull open with a stage monitor. Given how beautiful both pieces are (along with one of the titles), I'd wager that these were rare moments of personal sincerity from Frank expressing happiness at being able to live another day. WOIIFTM also has songs about Frank's childhood, Village of the Sun is about places Frank hung out at as a teenage, and Joe's Garage is partially a love letter to his salad days as a beginning rock musician (he got lucky and began playing rock when rock was being invented).

I wish I could purge the midwits from mu with a litmus test: if you can't read pic rel. in any capacity (even if its saying that you don't like it), you are not a musician and your opinion is worthless

Attached: b1772ea8d0ed92ba7cc9e2eb4d0150a6.png (1131x1600, 456.82K)

He was always sincere

kek
Spare me from your purge user.
I literally just bought an electric guitar the other day, and hopefully by the summer, I should be able to read that just fine.