Can Sharing Tunes Make Chill Sunday Evenings Even Better? Edition

Can Sharing Tunes Make Chill Sunday Evenings Even Better? Edition

Let's try to keep these at the ten minute mark or shorter, but otherwise post whatever the hell you want.

I'll let the first non-OP dude link the first track.

Attached: It's_song_review_time_(classic_version).png (1001x959, 201.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRZ7ZKKyh3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qMH6wljk4Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=Swqw5a8I4b4
youtube.com/watch?v=6GHVL3xeJXo
youtube.com/watch?v=SQYehZ7qkcw
youtube.com/watch?v=czw8eqepir8
youtu.be/L9cfLkxtKmI
youtube.com/watch?v=RLejLks8feE
youtube.com/watch?v=eiDvUKDsP1g
youtube.com/watch?v=s3UE3ff-n5E
youtube.com/watch?v=dUBzFl5vnDk
youtube.com/watch?v=rkNNzPkAZkk
youtube.com/watch?v=_PMuVv4X9E4
youtube.com/watch?v=2y70pNQljwM
youtu.be/hB12GFgmU84
youtube.com/watch?v=YYLMvY1soHU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZVZgCrHy5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dead thread?

Attached: Pingu_has_had_enough_of_fishing_the_legal_way_by_an_anonymous_artist.jpg (3223x1441, 593.7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WRZ7ZKKyh3Y

A really solid track. Zero complaints. Splendid vocals in particular. Thanks for sharing. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=qMH6wljk4Xw

youtube.com/watch?v=Swqw5a8I4b4

It's been a long time since I heard anything by Ladytron. This is a nice synth pop track. Reminds me a little bit of Magnetic Fields.

youtube.com/watch?v=6GHVL3xeJXo

quite pleasant, would be happy to hear it in public
youtube.com/watch?v=SQYehZ7qkcw

Thanks for this, I haven't listened to this Ladytron album, gonna give it a listen right now

Not that much of a fan of this song. Spent two minutes and forty-two seconds waiting for something interesting. Eh. 4/10

youtube.com/watch?v=czw8eqepir8

youtu.be/L9cfLkxtKmI
Thanks for sharing, I really liked it. I really enjoyed the way the song is constructed. in kinda cheered me up, I've been having a rough day.

Poppy jazz rock that's seriously enjoyable. Don't really want to nitpick. Thanks for sharing. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=RLejLks8feE

Middling post-punk. I've heard both a lot better and a lot worse. Hard to know what to say when the track feels so generic. I'll be positive-ish. 7/10

youtube.com/watch?v=eiDvUKDsP1g

Love a lot of Rush but skipped out on this one for some reason. Instrumentals sound fantastic but I don't think the mix flatters Geddy all that much. Either way this sounds pretty good. 7/10.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3UE3ff-n5E

Gave this a minute and twenty-one seconds. Noise rock that simply isn't for me. Not too interesting, frankly. 5/10

youtube.com/watch?v=dUBzFl5vnDk

Very unique, raw sound on this track. Not sure what you would call this style of music, but I guess I hear some blues, punk, and rockabilly influence. Really like how the song's dry, lo-fi mixing/production style allows the inventive singing and guitar playing to stand on their own without any embellishments.

youtube.com/watch?v=rkNNzPkAZkk

One of the best arena rock songs of the entire 1970s. Has aged like a fine wine. Well worth repeated listens. 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=_PMuVv4X9E4

youtube.com/watch?v=2y70pNQljwM

I really enjoyed this user, loved the chorus
thanks. might check out their discog
youtu.be/hB12GFgmU84

Attached: 1641282839004.png (258x195, 6.97K)

Nice song. Gives off strong Bruce Springsteen & E Street Band vibes. The use of woodwinds is a really nice touch.

youtube.com/watch?v=YYLMvY1soHU

>I'll let the first non-OP dude link the first track.
Lazy as fuck OP, skipping your gay thread

That’s a very beautiful piece of music. It managed to put a smile on my face.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZVZgCrHy5E