Trust fund-core

trust fund-core

Attached: The-Strokes-by-Roger-Woolman.jpg (2000x1600, 583.94K)

Attached: blackcountrynewroad-matildahilljenkins-160120-1-320x483.jpg (320x483, 50.69K)

do they have gangbangs?

ITT: CIA shills trying to convince you that trust-fund core is okay by posting the only good bands under that umbrella.

Why are poorfags opposed to having money? You'd assume they'd want a bunch for themselves.

you can tell Karl Underworld's daughter is from a lower class strata than the rest

Why are the Strokes trust-fund core? I don't get it?

they looked good tho

What don't you get? OP is just saying bands that come from money

I think only Julian and Albert did though. What does that have to do with music?

Attached: swans.jpg (2160x1441, 842.84K)

lol do you genuinely believe CIA agents are posting on Any Forums's music board to convince people to like the bands of rich people? Are you really that mentally ill and stupid?

This is what I get for disregarding Poe's Law. No, my mentally challenged friend, I do not believe that this thread is a CIA psyop.

I thought Giras parents were divorced and he was out of the house by 15 anyway doing retarded shit?

how does it not? the entire music industry is built on nepotism, and it is only getting worse.

music != the music industry

The Swans one is a meme more than anything. man went to community college, as if rich people would even let their kids do that.

Fair enough, probably read too much into it

Enlighten me, what board should discussion concerning the music industry belong on then?

Get better taste faggot simpleton paranoid

Literally nothing wrong with being rich. Keep hating broke boy. Your parents brought you into a world they couldn't afford and now your life is shit because of it; so if you're going to hate on anyone it should be them.

People on here and in a bubble acting like Swans are One Direction or some shit, the average person doesn't know about no damn Swans

I hate everyone's parents

I swear it's either people under 20 or jobless 30 year olds that think having money is evil or trying to make sure the generations after you have money and opportunities is a bad thing
Like get some life experience you underachieving dweebs nobody will think you're a hero or noble for starving like a dumbass

Attached: d5204379-2ed3-4d0c-a8c4-26ca40ec59dc_1621881_TABLET_LANDSCAPE_LARGE_16_9.jpg (2048x1152, 305.76K)

ywnbr

bro bro if im poor everyone is

Neither will you

ywnbr