Explain this shit to me. Do people really think that TPAB is the 2nd best album of all time...

Explain this shit to me. Do people really think that TPAB is the 2nd best album of all time? It's not even in the Top 10 Hip-Hop albums

Attached: NoTasteInMusic.png (724x455, 100.93K)

>seething wh*toid
DAS RIGHT

Not even OK Computer is that good
Wish You Were Here is acceptable

What is virtue signalling?

Almost as retarded as thinking OK computer is the best album of all time or Wish you were here is even Pink Floyd's best album let alone top 10

if you exclude angloids the rating and position falls so much

Rym's algorithm is biased

what scares me even more is that it's eventually going to surpass ok computer

pink floyd's best are meddle and piper at the gates of dawn

It's actually More

WYWH is pretty low on PF list, let alone the 3rd best album ever. This list is total dogshit, so TPAB fits right in.

>Do people really think that TPAB is the 2nd best album of all time?
Only about 51 thousand people on a random website

>tripfag
opinion instantly invalidated, return to reddit

TPAB should be in the top ten of all time, idk about Radiohead and that other band though. How are the Beatles not 1?

You understand that rym trannies dont represent us right? Its literally THEIR ranking based on users. It doesn't mean jack shit outside that website

Kek this. Rap is almost non-existant to non-cucked countries. Fetishing black people is purely a a whiteboi thing

Based choices. Post '72 yuppie Floyd is so sterile.

For me, it's Ummagumma.

The beatles? Who's that? A shitty grampa band like the Hollies? Fuck that man where's Kate Bush fr fr

up until a certain point the userbases of both websites were almost identical, that's why all the meme albums that became really popular here are also really highly ranked there

Kate bush is the queen of alt, but Beatles are the grand daddies of Kate bush n almost all bands and acts

But fr Kate bush frap