Hi, i posted a pic of me playing guitar on tinder because girls love this shit...

Hi, i posted a pic of me playing guitar on tinder because girls love this shit. Long story short: she will come over on Tuesday but i dont know anything about guitars.

Is there a way or piece of hardware that allows me to load guitar tunes onto it so i can pretend to play the guitar?

And dont judge me, its not even the worst thing i've done: I am signed up to help at an animal shelter to go on walks with the dogs so i can take them to dates with me and pretend they are my own.

Attached: y8r7etyhcgr71.jpg (720x621, 31.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_7o9Xczd64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1655021858804.jpg (1242x922, 76.36K)

Nobody is judging you for being a poser. You are what you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_7o9Xczd64

keep pretending until you cannot

tell her you haven’t touched your gutiar since your mom died and to pick it back up again would require true love

use that time to learn guitar and fool her into thinking it took 6 months to play for her cuz u fell in love and needed to build courage

simple as bro

Just hide it and say you left your guitar somewhere else

this is embarrassing and i love it not because its a good idea but because its something only a high schooler would come up with

Attached: 1654986359197.gif (498x498, 1.89M)

Put a bluetooth speaker inside the body of an acoustic guitar

this is why guitarists are faggots

>Is there a way or piece of hardware that allows me to load guitar tunes onto it so i can pretend to play the guitar?
LMAO

but he's not a guitarist

Should've just posted a pic of you cooking some chicken as your tinder profile pic

Attached: morrison wide.jpg (286x400, 14.54K)

I fucking hate slimy guys like you. you make the rest of us look bad by association.

its probably a LARPing tranny baiting for (you)s

it’s the plot of a miley cyrus movie you fucking nigger

how do you know that

>Is there a way or piece of hardware that allows me to load guitar tunes onto it so i can pretend to play the guitar?
I'm going to assume this is a joke and noone is actually this dumb.

If you can't fuck her without even touching the guitar she wasn't going to let you fuck her even if you played like Django Reinhardt

This is cope

just learn to play 3 or 4 chords. i doubt she'll ask you to play, but if she does you can at least belt out some of the most simplistic music there is while still having it sound pleasant