Say something nice about the greatest album ever made

Say something nice about the greatest album ever made.

Attached: thriller.jpg (1500x1491, 178.62K)

Quincy Jones made it great

The production is incredible and his ear for detail and precision is still unmatched. I know people meme the Prince v MJ debate but to me it always felt that MJ had a bigger picture understanding of how his music would be remembered and how it would hold up decades later, while Prince was always concerned about making the best possible 80s records, shit like that.

>the Prince v MJ debate
There was never any Prince v MJ debate in the 80s. It was OK to like both of them on their own merits.

Prince is boring in comparison to MJ

That's not Purple Rain

pleb
Dirty Mind dabs on wacko jacko

In the 80s? No, but in the modern day it's a common discussion topic (especially in this shithole)

Yeah, and back then MJ was just an extremely talented singer/dance, not a fucking god.

Okay. How's their legacies?

Prince was a consummate musician
MJ was a consummate showman

I was driving home from the bar tonight with some friends and put on Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'. Despite being drunk and tired everyone perked up and started dancing and singing along. His music is timeless.

>The production is incredible and his ear for detail and precision is still unmatched
Again, you're talking about Quincy.

Not as good as

Pink Floyd - DSOTM
Steely Dan - Aja
Talking Heads - Remain in Light
MJ - Off The Wall

Attached: steely dan Aja.jpg (679x699, 20.86K)

but they're not remotely the same kind of music.

He was also innocent and set up. Dude was unironically the greatest entertainer/icon of all time. A paragon of good humanity. He not only represented America more than any other artist in the history of music but he represented healthy race relations.

>jew me sue me everybody do me
>kick me kike me don't you black or white me
>owned the rights to the Beatles royalties
>owned the rights to Eminems royalties
>owned the rights to Happy Birthday

I wonder why they would have wanted to set this man up?

Attached: f594e36b1dc7c7b94915032c7528f0e8.png (524x767, 650.62K)

not this shit again

>off the wall better
>thriller literally has thriller, beat it, billie jean in the middle of the album in that order

fuck off

>but he represented healthy race relations
Oh, so that's why he was sucking up to the Nation of Islam...

this

Attached: 15ba14e551ee034fe184430b0cbdd624.png (169x158, 3.14K)

sick of these songs, but can never get tired of Wanna Be Startin, Baby Be Mine or PYT.

You don't get where he did being innocent.