This album was the apex of the generation prior to it and defined the generation following it

This album was the apex of the generation prior to it and defined the generation following it.

Attached: Blink-182_-_Blink-182_cover.jpg (300x300, 46.57K)

OP here, sorry I posted wrong album

It's what killed blink. pos album man.

OP here, sorry I posted the wrong album

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6.76K)

s/t was a pop punk band going art rock, they didnt break up because of the album, they broke up because they were at the peak of their success and demanded Tom not be with his family and tour or record new material instead

I remember the girl who showed it to me going "the recording quality on this album is terrible" because of the automated flanger or whatever that they run the drum bus through, at the beginning of Feeling This.
Fuckin dummy. I wish girls would open their mouths less

Also don't forget, Tom and Mark had incompatible personalities from the get go. Mark is an antagonistic extrovert and Tom is a neurotic overly sensitive dude who'll obsess over a perceived slight for months and goes "I can't believe we're having this conversation again" the second time something comes up.
The main thing holding the band together in the 90s/very early 2000s was their mutual appreciation of drinking and potty humor. Once they grew out of that and became men, though, it was curtains

thats a phaser

gr8

This is a great fuckin album but all the songs sound the same. The dynamic range in songwriting is why smiley face is better

OP here, sorry I posted the wrong album

Attached: linkin-park-meteora.jpg (1200x1200, 119.17K)

this album is a masterpiece and i mean that. think about it. its like their pinkerton or their pet sounds. an otherwise poppy corny band makes a very serious effort at something meaningful, cohesive and unique. not to mention how influential it was. it incapsulated the sound of the 90s and early 00s perfectly into a rock album. it was the logical conclusion to an era and the unique beginning of another, such as the mid 00s mainstream scene and emo explosion, even american idiot came out after this, they actually changed popular music and they dont really get credit for it, but i think time will change this

Dude, get a life
These are just ok.
Nothing revolutionary like s/t was.

Reminder that it's literally just an overproduced pinkerton

It's not though, its closer to post-hardcore and art-rock within a pop punk sound than it is powerpop emo like pinkerton was

cant save me bro, i'm a dude ranch apologist.

apologist? whats wrong with dude ranch? s/t and dude ranch are their best albums

well, that and a s/t denier.
i honestly grew up thinking the s/t was a greatest hits album and never once sought it out.

Don't Worry Baby isn't poppy corny bullshit

It's equal parts 80s new wave, pop punk and post-punk. Take out the more typical pop punk tracks and you could make a legitimate argument that it's the best 80s nostalgia album ever.

Complete nonsense