KURT NO

KURT NO

Attached: original.jpg (300x574, 56.72K)

>Just got a royalty check
>$1.8M
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO

>it clicked

It finally clicked
Where go next?

HE CANT DO THAT STILL 2 MORE ALBUMS IN CONTRACT

i like his solo acoustic stuff

Dave put him up to this? Rude.

Reminder that Mr. NICR GUY(registred mark) Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters is the guy taking the photo of Kurt Cobain with a short handgun up to the top of his mouthroof.
Crazy isn't?

Nirvana is for discord trannies. Blackpilled zoomers need to be gunned down.

Kurt didnt kill himself

He did.

i was a teen when nirvana was big and they were trash then too. they had one good song on in utero and thats about it. youths pine for music from "the before times" just to seem mature and relatable while also judging older generations. it's just pseudo-intellectual posturing by the dunning-kruger generation.

also, nirvana would be nothing without the melvins, and they fucking shred. if you want to listen to something worth while, there it is.

I’m so glad guns are legal in my country so this asshole could finally leave.

You should kill yourself too Coonye.

he killed himself, courtney had literally nothing to gain from having him murdered. that whole theory is from a dude who wanted to get a sentance reduction while in prison.

you first, i promise ill go second.

You were told to shut your nigger face many times./

what melvins albums

>samefagging this hard

cool edge, are you the joker? you seem a lot like the joker. hes really cool and probably says nigger too.

What’s wrong with nigger, spic?

stoner witch is a good start.

>The Joker
Homosexuals will never rise up against the governments that support and feed them.

how fucking unhinged are you that you just yell samefag and nigger through posts. like how sad is your general life? do you need a hug?