We Smoke Fags - All Songs Recovered

All of their lost songs have been recovered. Check it out.
youtube.com/watch?v=fl74l7Q5qvk

Attached: We Smoke Fags disc found.jpg (816x859, 447.54K)

i don’t understand any of this or what it means, but congratulations OP

From the description from the video:

We Smoke Fags were a disco-punk/new-rave band from Stockwell/Holloway, London. They were a band most predominantly known on Myspace but abandoned the project in 2009. All of their uploads were lost during the great Myspace server migration disaster. This upload includes all of their old songs from their Demos EP and more, and in the highest quality that they could be found. This playlist includes songs recovered from the web, and also a ripped disc found by Hey Person. The disc included some of their highest quality available rips found and also the highest available quality for the ORIGINAL Eastenders and The Disco is on the Floor. This upload does not include their super early songs like I Went Back in Time or We Smoke Fags (Self-Titled) for quality reasons. Please enjoy as this took a LOOOOONNNNGGGGG time to gather/render/upload.

more shitty shilling great

Cool. I miss the myspace era

but no one even knows who these guys are, what’s the point of going through the trouble

>archiving things only matters if everyone knows the person

Idiot.

lol band isn't even around anymore bro how is it shilling?

>but no one even knows who these guys are
That's exactly the point though, to give people a new chance to hear them as finding their music online in high quality was incredibly hard.

it's your band
next

Ok what the fuck is up with Any Forums lately? What's the point of even having a music board when you can't even share cool hidden music without flocks of retards blindly calling shill? This is a fucking british band that's been broken up since 2009 so what would be the point of shilling this? It's funny because I also post Sematary threads and everyone calls me as a shill there. So what is it? Am I multiple people? Or are we just calling ANYBODY who shares anything a shill?

a sematary poster and an autismo who spent all this hard work on something no one cares about kek seethe and cope

im going back to my twice thread

good thread
fuck the haters
but like
they all fucking haters

of course you are
dont leave next time

This is going to sound schizo but I was visiting my mom, and in my room going through my old CD collection. I found a cd that was sharpies something and one of the words was “fag”. This is a weird thread

Wait.. I can't tell if you're being facetious or real. u serious?

What the fuck lol so I go to find the fag CD in my pile of hundreds of them, I dig in the middle and pick up one and like a deck of cards, the Fag CD. Weird

Attached: F34117B7-9C97-4C0C-87DD-F56526B2D4F3.jpg (576x640, 136.79K)

It's a sign you should listen fag.

yaaaay more made up S O Y made up backstories

Yo fag, it’s a cd of my dad jamming with his buddies a long time ago. This is the weirdest fucking shit I swear. I can hear him talking and it’s just bizarre this whole thread and situation is giving me a weird feeling. It was definitely a sign. He died 4 years ago and I don’t have very many things of his. I would have never listened to this cd of his music other wise