ITT: subtle Any Forums related clothing

Attached: 1646080412037.png (1125x1110, 970.12K)

just copped two burzum hoodies. one grey and one black

got that drip

Attached: Burzum Nazi.jpg (650x900, 56.83K)

thanks for reminding me to also buy some bathory merch

Antifa faggot says what?

Hey! Cool meme!

What other shit populist tranny nonsense are you into?

bathory is a nazi band?

Hey! Cool Liturgy shirt! How many children do you want to touch and groom?

One of my most subtle Any Forums related shirts. Have unironically creampied liberal coochee while wearing.

Attached: F8FA2B08-37EE-44F3-BC9E-7961EEAF6521.jpg (750x952, 130.41K)

The LARPer above me posts that shit all the time, always wtih a different T-shirt he was wearing when he totally banged some leftie sloot for real and with his penisdick.
Black Metal fags really are the most pathetic among the already pathetic metalfans

Rent free

Attached: flicky uh.gif (278x278, 648.07K)

Only Burzum. also Death in June but they are not metal.

>Only Burzum. also Death in June

Attached: burzoomer.png (574x1151, 810.79K)

I’ve only posed that pic once before. Sounds like you’re the fucking LARPer you dumb yid.

>want to buy a Burzum t-shirt
>it's all either over 20€ or cheap but I get deliveryraped
wtf fr, it's not even an official merch!

Read my post again, you absolute fucktard

YOU read MY fucking post again, Goldstein. I said I've only posted my shirt one other time. Stop concocting these false narratives.

Jesus Christ buddy, I guess you are living proof these memes about stupid people being more prone to racism are actually not memes.

LMAO I remember that retard from /metal/. he also claimed he wore a shirt with a swastika on it to college every single day. then people made fun of him for wearing the same shirt every day and how he must have smelled. always with the same ifag filenames as well. imagine being that pathetic.

I've never even posted in /metal/ before. I thought I was the only cool guy on mu to have contraband shirts. Pretty based nonetheless.

Attached: the-my-bloody-valentine-collaboration-proves-supreme-still-matters-main-2.jpg (480x600, 53.11K)