Punk rock is awful

>I want to sound bad on purpose

What's the fucking point? I can take a shit into my own ears for free!

Attached: zPWDgexCLbMmh9fdEYsQX9-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 166.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzFFtBsl5ps
youtube.com/watch?v=5eAQa4MOGkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You could pick up the shit and place it into your ears, but there’s no way for you to take a shit directly into your ear.

hi 75 year old woman

this album made me understand punk

Attached: 51am6Vp8iIL.jpg (500x500, 50.86K)

tell me one redeeming thing about punk rock music

it's a "vibe" thing. they play they're asses off even if they're not good. it's about the attitude and feeling and in that way it becomes "good"

Refused

you gay refused suck dick

fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=yzFFtBsl5ps

are you dumb how is this not awesome and catchy?

and it's not like they think they're really "good" or anything whatever that means. it's a matter of if you're really expressing yourself to the fullest extent freely and honestly. I dunno what I'm talkin about I'm stoned lol.

??? i know refused isn't exactl the embodiment of punk but ive never met a punker who didn't at least respect them

SCREAMING

SCREAMING FUCKING BLOODY MESS

Never understood people calling punk rock noise or whatever, it was more a return to standard conventional rock composition than anything else.

billy joel even made a song with that sentiment

youtube.com/watch?v=5eAQa4MOGkE

A passion to sound terrible? What's the point in that? Why not try to sound good and pleasurable to hear instead of purposely trying to make people cringe? it all just seems really juvenile.

>purposely trying to make people cringe
just because you don't like it doesn't mean that they're trying to sound bad on purpose. punk rock was a reaction to prog rock. it was getting back to the roots of rock: bash out a couple of chords and sing your heart out.

sorry I like my music to have actual content and some thought put into it. anybody "can bash a couple chords". I want to hear something that can't be done by just anybody.

punk metal is way better
they don't have to act like attention whores for "attitude and feeling"

Attached: The_Offspring-Ixnay_on_the_Hombre.jpg (319x313, 22.24K)

name an anti-abortion song like this I dare you

i always heard that punk was a reaction to wanky prog of the 70s, that context would probably help you.
Ramones, Misfits, buzzcocks etc all take a lot of cues from pop music

Direct opposition to the corrupt fucked up "industry". The stranglehold on everything.

yet the pistols were industry plants. curious.

still a good album regardless

wrong their retard manager just tried to get cred by claiming he was behind them

>punk rock was a reaction to prog rock
This will never make sense to me. Even during prog's peak it wasn't the only genre of rock, or the only popular genre of rock. The idea that rock was corrupted and that its reformation needed to be heralded by the "authentic" punk rockers is in itself an elitist and pretentious idea.