What’s the best music that zoomers listen to?

What’s the best music that zoomers listen to?

Attached: DEC87640-AE9F-416F-AFE3-C19405BE137B.jpg (1569x1518, 356.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/alUoE6tJP1w
youtu.be/bV0RAcuG2Ao[/spoiler]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

zoomers are kind of bringing back EBM, aggrotech, and other hard industrial music in a way that's interesting and builds upon the previous generation
The only problem is the permanent Blink-182 shit stain that Tom DeLonge left on singers inflection these days because they all sing in that overly-affected gay voice. Literally every zoomer does this somebody needs to shine a light on this for them and give them 20 lashes for their insolence

Attached: xxxxxxxxxxz.png (1200x1200, 2.37M)

I happen to like Blink-182.

youtu.be/alUoE6tJP1w

masterpiece from stranger things.

[spoiler]youtu.be/bV0RAcuG2Ao[/spoiler]

Attached: 1652676333154.jpg (1024x923, 97.63K)

kate bush was a qt.
9.95/10 would run up that hill with.

Attached: N.png (250x250, 81.41K)

oh look its Stranger Things woman, yeah she's good.

how do you hear Tom's singing on "I Miss You" and not rage?

Zoomers (the under 20 Zooms, who seem quite different than the olver-20's) listen to everything.
They're not like Millennials at all, who won't listen to good stuff just because someone else did first.

Zoomers listen to 1970's Steely Dan & Earth, Wind and Fire, kpop, songs from musicals, alt pop, whatever.
based kids, really

So I was zoomer born in wrong generation

>that 30-year-old boomer who needs to arbitrarily classify people into random made-up generations with overly broad generalizations ascribed to them

What about 20 year old zoomers?

zoomers dont listen to good music, sorry guys! what you listen to like baby shark and post malone?

"Baby boomers, often shortened to boomers, are the demographic cohort following the Silent Generation and preceding Generation X. The generation is often defined as people born from 1946 to 1964"

those damn 30 year old boomers who invented generations really suck, huh kid?

what song would save you?

best and most obscure

Attached: tumblr_inline_nr3gyzyDw51rx97cw_540.jpg (397x594, 37.58K)

lol
nobody who watches this garbage could possibly have good taste

Coldplay

I bet she was a good kisser in her youth.

That’s their one good album, hooks galore