Crazy how one show can turn a random 20 year old song to the most listened song on all platforms overnighy

crazy how one show can turn a random 20 year old song to the most listened song on all platforms overnighy

Attached: katebush.jpg (600x590, 42.77K)

almost like it's not real...

Almost like NPC drones have to be told by their media what to like and good stuff like this song have to be snuck into their media for them to actually give it a chance

Definitely real human here. Kate Bush fr smacks lol do the terrio. Beep boop.

>npc drones
That’s a zoomer Shakespeare right theyyyair

Masterpiece from stranger things

It's not crazy it's pretty common and it happens all the time

reminds me of Nick Drake and that car commercial.

Which song?

Streaming bots dominate the music industry. The entire music industry makes about 40b a year. Netflix makes about 30b a year

they will have another meme song in a month, settle down

The song is being pushed in order to promote the show.

HEATHCLIFF

How long have you been on the internet and still don't understand virality. Keep playing the fool.

Attached: 1654430745308.jpg (225x225, 20.76K)

Because the average person is a fucking retard. News at 11.

There is so much garbage in that Billboard list that I think that you might actually be right. But what do they gain by making Kate Bush popular?

Running up the hill from Hounds of Love

Good to see a fellow intellectual here. These fucking normie retards not knowing a song but liking if they discover it.
Couldn't happen to us Richard and Mortimer fans.

Zoomers are the golden age of marketing.

flexing their muscles

on a side note: look at France's music charts, apparently most of that stuff, the African rap/hiphop, is government subsidized and pushed onto the charts

not exactly sure what the reason is . . .

I wish someone would shill neutral milk hotel so jeff could be a multi-millionaire whos happy and willing to make new music

2 days*

1985 wasn't 20 years ago, you retard

well it sounds like you're really onto something

Attached: 1631110752871.jpg (890x876, 149.92K)