About to start deleting most of my 225+ GB music library that I've been building for the past 13 years. Ask me anything

About to start deleting most of my 225+ GB music library that I've been building for the past 13 years. Ask me anything.

Attached: ahhhhhh.jpg (225x225, 6.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wipepad.com/4chanMusic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you committing suicide?

Did you transition into a streamer

At least give us a reason????
I mean I find obsessive data-hoarding retarded so I understand if you just wised up or something

How do you “start deleting” something you just delete it

how are you

Cool. You have the CD’s still, right? Or the records? Cassettes? DAT’s? MiniDiscs? Reel-to-reels? Floppy disks? (3.55 and 5.25?)
Oh you mean pirated downloads? Nothing of value is lost then. See ya. -Lars Ulrich

Who will play you in the inevitable biopic

Nope! A lot of the music I used to listen to doesn't align with me anymore. I still love music and will always love it. It's a great gift for all of us in this life. :)

Nope! I don't think I'd ever even become a streamer.

It wasn't too obsessive, but I definitely spent way too much time on RYM and Any Forums when I was younger and going through archived sharethreads, searching blogspots, organizing my library, etc.

I'm deciding what I delete. I'm not wiping everything. But definitely most of it will be gone.

Pretty good, user! How 'bout you? :^)

Lol, maybe I'll blast some And Justice For All right now. ;)

why lol

Attached: fuggin stupido.gif (300x240, 1.84M)

Grow out of your old taste in music or something?

mfw this is actually lars posting

drop me some songs first

wipepad.com/4chanMusic

But why delete it? Its only 225+ GB, not that much

>not that much
for you

>225+ GB
pfffft ha

Damn, what decade are you still stuck in?

As a .mp3 hoarder i find this offensive BUT share with us the first song that you are gonna delete so i can judge you harshly

Good luck user
Almost a decade ago I lost my entire PC and external HDs, all of my my physical copies, all of my memorabilia except a chest full of old magazines and programs. Kind of nuts how much losing all that shit changed my listening habits, how and what I listen to. Still get a shitty feeling in my gut thinking about it though. Had a lot of collectibles and obscure stuff that just isn't out there to find anymore

i deleted over 20,000 albums and 1400 artists. you aint shit boy

mp3 or FLAC? Screenshot?