Did anyone here go to a 90s nin concert? what were they like?

did anyone here go to a 90s nin concert? what were they like?

Attached: 8caa4ef9e2594e3f1b03ba10eb009f00.png (1103x685, 817.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sweetwater.com/insync/nine-inch-nails-needs-dx-7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At the risk of being told to go to bed Dad, I saw NIN at the 1st Lollapalooza in I believe '91. They played during the day on the main stage and they didn't go over very well. Looked like they were BBQ'ing up there. I remember being quite disappointed as I was in love with Pretty Hate Machine that year.

choke me daddy

this nigga finna be old

faggot old pos

Also saw them in '94. Not totally sure. The Downward Spiral tour. They had like a gauze screen across the front of the stage w/ some pretty amazing video footage being projected onto it. I remember some sort of freakshow opening act which was a bit too edgy for the crowd. It was '94 after all...

ok grandpa thanks for answering our question time to go back to the home

First time I saw them on the TDS tour in 94 or 95. Vaguely remember that it was cold af and the show was top notch. He got pretty wild, they were great. Amazing crowd there and I tried coke for the first time that night with a stranger which in hindsight was probably pretty dumb but I was like 14.

I am home you stupid fuck.

Best 90s show you remember? I went to every show and festival I could in the 90s

ok great grandpa *slides happy pills into mushed up hot dog*

Skinny Puppy/Godflesh was a pretty memorable one.
Lollapalooza '97. The Prodigy ended the show and were amazing.

David Bowie was there with his drum n bass machine

Meh. Anybody see ministry in concert 1989-1994? I heard those shows were legendry. They'd shove sides of beef across the stage like curtains. I saw them at the house of blues in the early aughts and they blowed. The guitarist was high af fuck and wouldn't stop playing and al almost lost his shit and beat him him up lol

Attached: R.jpg (320x480, 36.69K)

YOU STUPID OLD CUNT!!!!!

You mean when they played to White Supremacists? See the Stigmata video.

But now he hates Trump & supports Auntie Fay.

Can't think of a more despicable bandwagoning piece of shit than Jourgenson.

saw them at ur mums house u fucken wank stick it in yer arse cunt

Saving your head is not white supremacist.

Neither are Nazi salutes I guess. Watch it again. Ministry played regularly at a Skinhead bar in Houston called The Axiom.

sweetwater.com/insync/nine-inch-nails-needs-dx-7/

Attached: C7D6DC91-AC61-4FA8-B4E9-18F8E72EB704.jpg (2266x898, 400.74K)

Is that Trent Reznor?

That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in at Woodstock '94. That shit had to be the tightest, muddiest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Trent Reznor screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Trent Reznor and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Trent Reznor, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Trent Reznor stole my heart and drank my seed.

lol

No i wasnt into main stream faggot shit.

shut up pussy ill beat your head in

Skinhead=/=nazi

NiN is kinda girly compared to Ministry or Nitzer Ebb

JOIN IN THE CHANT