Be honest Any Forums

You only hate zoomers so much cuz you’ll never be young again and you’re aroused by the fact that the music of your youth is now a thing of the past.

Attached: 36646D97-0B34-4395-BC0D-E38F66E37594.jpg (499x499, 25.89K)

I don't hate zoomers, I am one

I’m college aged and I hate zoomers. What does that make me?

I'm technically a zoomer (23) but I grew up only listening to zeppelin and floyd and I'm badling so I identify as a boomer and I just don't fucking care about anything

Attached: 1654981647743.png (309x319, 90.03K)

Based

>aroused
why would i be aroused by this? i hate feeling old

>Balding at 23
tough break. im 27 and its just starting for me

You can go to college at any age. They give senior citizens degrees

I'm 23 and i hate zoomer culture

>27 and its just starting for me
That's fine then, honestly it's extremely normal to be visibly balding in your 30s. I am praying to jesus that can just keep what I have until I'm 30. At least I can grow a full beard

>it's extremely normal to be visibly balding in your 30s
yeah, but ive still got 3 years to go, and i dont know just how much it will reek havoc on my head. i could go full egg, that would suck

I only get somewhat jealous at any man regardless of generation who is between 18-24 because of the peak quality of women he has at his potential disposal
In my late 20's I gave a ride home to a younger coworker who lived near one of the college campuses in my city on a warm spring weekend evening, and just remembered how much more attractive the women then were, even the uglier or fat girls, just the peak fertility and femininity almost dripping off of them
Don't get me wrong, like most women they're mostly annoying, and not worth a longer engaging relationship, but still, wish I understood what I had more, and obviously how to get it better like just about everyone does
I can still pull a few in that demographic now, especially with how fucked in the head zoomer girls are from social media and SSRI abuse, most just want a sugardaddy experience, and I'm fine just getting a coom, but I know the pool is limited from social norms

Attached: 771-7711489.jpg (820x620, 133.49K)

I started balding at 19.

All music will eventually be a thing of the past so does it really matter?

when i was young i would listen to old school punk and hardcore, this was pre internet and pre social media. I would listen to black flag while everyone was listening to lil wayne.

Im a man out of time, i wish i were a gen xer, i feel they had the best music

fuck being young, fuck you noodle hair nigger worsshiping zoomer faggots, there is nothing appealing about what you bring to culture. i hope biden starts ww3, we need to thin out the herd

Attached: old spurdo.jpg (1280x720, 62.21K)

>while everyone was listening to lil wayne
>pre internet and pre social media
>fuck being young

Attached: im12andwhatisthis.png (600x600, 359.76K)

im a 30 year old boomer. im a millennial not zoomer, culture is officially not for me

Attached: u2t4cwq703z31.jpg (500x458, 64.08K)

>i could go full egg
I've thought about it and you do need a nice face to pull that off. My face is decent at least, but I've decided I'm just gonna go hobo mode and grow my (back) hair out long and grow a decent beard.
based, baldbros will inherit the earth

Imagine losing the plot this hard. If you were born in 1960 you would be complaining about the new young punks and their faggot fashion sense/hair. Any one of the original punk rockers worth their salt would want nothing to do with you, unless of course by old school punk you meant RAC/neo-nazi in which case you'd fit right in

a self-hating zoomer, literally the worst thing you could be.

>unless of course by old school punk you meant RAC/neo-nazi in which case you'd fit right in

who cares, zoomers are faggots, they look like faggots and act like faggots

hippies are not for me, i would love bowie and iggy and lou, and punk

Attached: bowie fash 3.jpg (562x387, 61.48K)

I don't even listen to the music of my youth any more, so it doesn't bother me that others aren't into either. What I can say for sure is that poptimism is a shitty attitude to have towards music, and that zoomer music is duller than pretty much anything that came before it.

Not a self hating hipster?

a self hating zoomer is most likely also a hipster

>I've thought about it
i didnt mean by choice. i meant full egg as in all the hair on top of my head falls off and im left with only the shit on the sides. *shudders* god i hope thats not whats in store for me

>aroused

Attached: 1585190654546.jpg (2835x4252, 1.43M)

Look at the men on your mother's side. If that didn't happen to them, then you're good. Fortunately my mom's brother and mom's dad at least kept that tiny bit of hair in the front. My fucking dad is a chronically assholish alcoholic that kept his hair into his 60s and it's just starting to gray right now. It's not fair.

Either way though, don't let the roastie propaganda get you down. 30s = normal to be bald. 20s is unlucky though.

hipsters don't exist anymore, arthoes are the closest thing. hipsters were exclusively disgusting gen x and millennial trust funders