UH!

>UH!

Attached: Pixies-Doolittle.jpg (307x324, 24.78K)

what fucking ugly animal is that

CHA CHING

overrated. the same goes for dqydreqm nation, replacements, husker du, minutemen.

greatest first five seconds of any album ever

>AH!

Attached: 1644782516066.jpg (350x350, 66.96K)

Replacements Tim is an exceptional album. PTMM, LIB, and DTAS have a collective handful of perfect songs. Fuck you. Also new day rising is great if you delete half the tracks. I agree with everything else u said

These acts created the music that would thrive in the 90s. Not only they're not overrated they're not being praised enough except for maybe Pixies. This is some if the most ahead of the curve, influential and simply great music to ever be. Every single contratian should fucking hang.

slicing up eyeballs

they didn't reinvent the wheel. 50's acts and late 70's groups were key, not them

correct, their best song is Here Comes Your Man.

>spin magazine reader
You don't listen to a lot of music.

>late 70's
Dumbass

god that song is cringe.

Name your influential records and I can tell you why their bullshit and why you should stop reading [insert magazine/critic/whatever here]

Black Francis yells in the perfect way it's not grating it's just pure emotion and it's how every singer should yell

You've never heard of them...

Yeah thats right, back off pussy

Go back to rollingstone.com

Go back to RYM, you pussy and pseud

I fucking hate these new breed of zoomer pseuds coming into mu and somehow blame a band for something they're too stupid to get.