Zoomers have ruined metal

It's fucking over, they will eventually discover and desecrate every single microgenre no matter how obscure it is. I fucking hate these little faggots so much, I hope they all die. 2020s is officially the worst fucking decade in the history of humanity and it will only get much worse.

Attached: b27647b7.png (1118x870, 686.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDEWLNJTZd4
youtube.com/watch?v=zpe7Tofs64g
youtube.com/watch?v=awmI2NU49PM
youtube.com/watch?v=JnNMHMyicOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People want to accumulate knowledge so what. Makes sense a retard metalhead would be against that

do you like babymetal user

Japs can't into metal. Their vocalists are too weak and feminine, their dicks, balls hands are too tiny to play western instruments. They're like adult children.

These fucking zoomers are fucking enjoyment vampires. Anything they touch is stripped of any value that it once had. Once they learn about something it can't be good again.

There is only one metal subgenre zooms will never touch, I think we all know which one it is...

>64 views
user lmao

64k actually.

you bet

Attached: nb7v2v5.png (521x662, 233.62K)

Actually the metal was ruined because nu metal

these look like excellent and informative videos to help a newbie like me get into these genres! thanks for sharing OP!

I fucking hate Wyattxhim so god damn much, and every other soulless funko pop kvlt kiddy. These 20something year old trust fund 'soomer cunts sort of did "ruin" alternative music for me, in that I no longer collect physical copies. Fuck "supporting the artists". The fact that even the LLN came out of the woodwork and made brandcamp accounts to peddle their products has really made me lose respect for almost all "underground" artists. Brandcamp is not underground. There's still plenty of other genres that zoomers haven't "discovered" (appropriated into meaningless consumer products). And power electronics, hatecore, and most other forms of art considered heretical to the Disney corporation, Netflix, status-quo social media engineers will forever remain out of their reach. They also find subtle music "boring" because it can't be easily incorporated into their consumer pseudo-countercultur identity.

Attached: 1549737406443.jpg (598x600, 68.17K)

64k retard

you were the "zoomer" once, people are gonna get into metal whether you want it or not
(they'll probably grow out of it)

Anthrax and Public Enemy were the reason nu-metal bands existed at all. Blame them.

>learning more about genres you like is bad because...well because it just is, ok??

It's fucking surreal how metal and underground music has become another trend/consumer product, just like videogames, anime. Everything will eventually become commodified even if it's nonconformist and radical. It's all about selling a product (even if it's not physical people would pay others to react to their favorite music or get their opinion/validation while playing videogames), It has never been easier to pozz every imaginable niche activity. The modern hyperglobalized internet has erased the regional borders (western zoomers who were not supposed to be exposed to foreign culture are now fetishizing soviet and japanese music and creating shitty playlists which is the most pretentious and inorganic way to appreciate music), everything feels so fucking fake and soulless.

Attached: 5-fc1f21a9f5.webm (1078x608, 1.85M)

let me guess, you identify with bitch boy on the left

Trad Doom

>boo hoo new people are discovering things i like boo hoo they are not allowed to do that because listening to my music makes me unique and quirky boo hoo i'm shitting and crying

Grow up faggot

this is what black metal fans who always talked about "lore" wanted why be upset. the part they thought was important is still the important part.

Zommer tourist detected. You will never be respected.

I'm the one lying on the floor behind them.

>Japs can't into metal
Fucking lol
youtube.com/watch?v=rDEWLNJTZd4
youtube.com/watch?v=zpe7Tofs64g
youtube.com/watch?v=awmI2NU49PM
youtube.com/watch?v=JnNMHMyicOY

Attached: gezol laugh.png (2015x1499, 2.8M)

are they dead?

I ordered a Burzum shirt directly from Varg for three reasons: to piss off zoomtards, because I like his music, and because Hvis Lyset Tar Oss was one of the albums that started DSBM. Hope a frail-boned antifa zoom tranny tries me >:)