Why do musicians tend to be more insecure and overall sensitive than other kinds of artists like podcasters or...

Why do musicians tend to be more insecure and overall sensitive than other kinds of artists like podcasters or otherwise?

Attached: file.png (960x1027, 622.2K)

Podcasters are cluster B nutjobs

>Artists
>Podcasters

Zoomers /really/ need Jesus frfr on god

Kek who made this meme. This is hilarious.

you already made this thread
anyway: because music is the least natural and intuitive of the creative arts. or maybe the most natural and intuitive, suppressed by society. either way, that shit's more confusing than rocket science but they'll tell you it's just math, or tell you to just play. 'just' fly the space shuttle.

> suppressed by society

what does this even mean? is music illegal in your country? there is music about murder drugs and all other manners of debauchery

lol you are overthinking it way too much literaly whistle right now or slap your lap that's already music it's not like it's actually hard stuff like making a movie or dancing.

suppressed is the wrong word. more like discouraged, or hidden. and not so much "by society" as "by the way society is set up"
think of it this way: in the same way you could commute to work with a horse, but the way society is set up to make a car so convenient means you'll find it very hard to do, if music is intuitive perhaps the way everything is set up today makes it hard to tap into that intuition.

technically maybe, practically i have to get that whistled tune into an instrument or a piano roll, or maybe be such an incredible whistler that my whistling is a skill in itself. otherwise, musically, it's not quite yet at the level a stickman drawing is for 2d art.

only one of those is art, op

my nigger over here thinking he's a ludite rebel because he's too embarassed to show his fl studio files to his broskis.

You are taking this way too seriously just have fun, if they think it's shit then they think that and so what as long as you enjoy making it and feel satisfaction building up completed works.

Lol

Podcasts are for fucking LOSERS.

Attached: 1624843248902.jpg (225x225, 10.3K)

it's more that i don't understand how to use fl studio and that (i suppose?) i'd think musicians who could were either luddite rebels, or incredibly advanced magicians.
i don't know enough about what i'm doing to take it too seriously or to have fun with it. imagine i wanted to draw, but didn't understand how to direct a pencil with my hands. only after figuring that out is it possible to start developing as an artist.

Go back

idk I've never listened to a podcast.
It looked stupid.

Attached: d4a12ca54753acb195f310ea6b4e2573--stephen-perkins-perry-farrell.jpg (720x520, 78.38K)

where

>fun is bad
Suck a dick pseud retard

Reason being no idiot has ever had any insecurity about yakking on and talking and shit. Just look at women. And rappers.

1990. Shock jocks
2020. Podcaster
1990. Lite98 soft rock FM
2020. Spotify playlist Chill.

Jesus Christ.

You deserve this for chasing off the animefags.
You get the community you ask for.

Attached: 68d774bd351dacc17bcc1d43c5d8b1513b7865ab53c0f0ddf2ec42bb54960ce4.png (511x481, 165.27K)