3x3 favorite albums

Last 3x3 died. Putting up another one because I got some good stuff from the last one.

Attached: 3x3thingie.png (1765x1044, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

liminaldream.bandcamp.com/album/untitled
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Currently banned from posting pics because last time I posted uncensored gorenoise cover :(
I'm sorry jannies :(
>jason crumer - ottoman black
>john fahey - yellow princess
>hunting lodge - will
>cripple bastards - misantropo a senso unico
>swans - sftb
>qotsa - sftd
>merzbow - 1930
>king crimson - discipline
>havohej - dethrone the son of God
Some decent to good blackgays here, I expecially liked aafcp, everything is my fav.

Thanks for putting album and artist names. I only know Ghost Bath on there. I’ll check em out.

i feel like we are looking for the same thing in life, that place of peace beyond our perception and understanding
nice and diverse

Attached: topsters2 - 2022-06-11T151554.610.jpg (2110x1044, 387.71K)

I found my peace, so long I'm in opiods I'm in peace. Sadly it's not permanent and there are a bunch of caveats.

time machines very cool

Attached: june 11th 3x3.jpg (2546x1044, 375.78K)

abelian 2.0

old songs 2015? really? it was just released.

It sounds more like his old style, so I do believe it they were made around 2015.

i mean yeah it's a collection of unreleased songs from 2015 like the name implies, but I just can't get my head around having a 1 month old album as a top 9 favourite albums of all time

Released on March 28 on bandcamp. It was released a couple months later on spotify iirc.
Point taken though, he put bits and pieces of this album in his patreon a couple years ago, eventually he put everything together in an album.

Amazing taste I would suck your cock

Post yours and I might want to blow you too

Some of my more recent favorites in this chart.
Kёkht Aräkh is so good
You wouldn't happen to be the guy who's only been listening to Sadness for seven days straight?
Cool picks, fuck the jannies
In Slaughter natives - Cannula Coma Legio
Why does the anco one say "various artists"? kek
Ever heard of Dvar?
"Rigging The Top Lights" by Pinetop Seven. Might be something you're into.

Attached: 3x3 12.06.22.png (1518x1044, 1.54M)

>7 days
I take small breaks, specially to listen to recommendations, but I've been mostly only listening to sadness for basically a year now.
>Age of Excuse
Pretty good album. I will check the other ones too!

Attached: 1621147579076.jpg (1079x691, 328.3K)

>Why does the anco one say "various artists"? kek
multiple people made it
idk why tho normally it jsut says both their names, I guess this colour variation is different
>Ever heard of Dvar?
not b4 you mentioned them
you got a cool chart i absolutely love paavoharju

So... you ARE the guy from that previous 3x3 thread thing?
I'll check out your recs tomorrow - when I feel like less of a corpse, hopefully.
As for the chart, the /meal/ resides in the middle row.
Bottom row is basically folk and the top one is random. 3x3's don't give you much room in terms of organizing stuff.
I got a little confused, did you already know of Ellende and None before I rec'd them? Neither is too obscure so I wasn't sure.

Attached: IMG_2311.jpg (3264x2448, 1.52M)

Nah, checked both albums you recommended, they are pretty good. I will check their stuff better later. Currently listening to this: liminaldream.bandcamp.com/album/untitled
It's on spotify as well.

Attached: 1618627938628.gif (220x220, 904.94K)

sadness guy has so many fucking projects.
I only care for three. Trhä (best album of 2021), Life and of course Sadness.

>multiple people made it
Seems like it, according to google.
To be fair, the two dudes who are credited for the album apart from the band are also members of anco which just makes this whole deal a bit strange. Maybe they weren't IN the band when the album was released?
Dvar can be a mixed bag and they have numerous releases I wouldn't recommend going into straight away.
My personal favorite is Rakhilim. Reminds me a lot of dungeon synth or even "ethereal" bands like Ophelia's Dream who are another favorite of mine, by the way.
Dvar also have a lot of quirky/2deep4u "lore" around them but you can and should disregard that fact completely. Music is music.
Glad to hear that!
I actually bookmarked one of Liminal Dream's albums already. They showed up on "related artists" for one of the bands you had rec'd me. Lots of albums to check out tomorrow.
I'm actually baffled.
I had no clue Trhä was him.
Usually I check who's behind a certain project I like, but looks like the bastard slipped right past me this time.

Attached: IMG_03822.jpg (960x752, 121.47K)

>Maybe they weren't IN the band when the album was released?
exactly that, sorry i assumed you already knew about the band and album i probably could have explained it a bit more clearly
their 4th album was their first album with all the members, spirit, their first, only has avey and panda
dvar sounds pretty cool, ill check them out i like dungeon synth
hvis lyset tar oss is my shit

from what i understand it was linked to him on the bandcamp page before he went all weird language / nationality with the project
either way it all makes sense that it's him.
sounds like him, same bandcamp layout - all black and 1 dollar downloads

Liminal Dream and Kaskaskia are also pretty good. The only kinda safe to ignore project is comfort because it's mostly just noise, if you are into it then it's good.

Attached: 1640704821641.png (1024x768, 143.62K)