It's their best and I'm tired of pretending it's not

It's their best and I'm tired of pretending it's not

Attached: rs-144697-0f14733c89d93d64beea7e7a6079347773c61194.jpg (400x400, 174.91K)

>I'm tired of pretending it's not

Attached: 1653283677054.png (600x800, 108.05K)

Attached: download.png (1140x450, 114.28K)

it's not, but I'm surprised how rarely Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before gets mentioned

Same but with Paint a Vulgar Picture

yes
unironically grow up. i had this view when i was 18. try listening to the actual music this time.

>I'VE COME TO WISH YOU AN UNHAPPY BIRTHDAY

Attached: 1528765751715.png (500x500, 234.84K)

Show us your rank or shut up

see my previous comment where I told you to grow up. nobody cares dude.

You sound like an absolute faggot

oh no someone with bad taste insulted me.

checked

Classic Any Forums contrarian mindset. Strangeways is garbage

HE is here. checked

Imagine liking Strangeways and having the audacity to say that someone has "bad taste"

>now the guy with the taste of a teenage girl shits on Any Forums(nel) calling them all contrarians in frustration as he continues to post
cringe. go away

Not even top 10 Smiths song, that's why it won't get remembered

>The entirety of The Smiths discography is teenage girl shit except their worst album
Again, classic contrarian mindset
>as he continues to post
The irony of this post lol

one of my all time fav smiths songs is on strangeways, but it clearly sounds like they don't give a fuck when listening to it and it's still great, just not their best

Attached: qo3mejga.png (1018x378, 74.7K)

A lot of good bands have pleb fans who enjoy the most marketable/basic albums. That doesn't mean that these albums are bad. But the fact that these kinds of fans can't appreciate more challenging fans is the point I'm making. you like the smiths and I do too, but you like them the same way a teenage girl does "because it's sounds cool"
Hope this helps.

Literally every member of the band considers it their best record. You're the one with bad taste who got filtered by a pop album.

>ut it clearly sounds like they don't give a fuck when listening to it
Genuinely curious what this could possibly mean? You're saying you think the Smiths didn't care when making this song? This sounds ridiculous and entirely subjective, and glib, to me - please tell me what you mean.

Yeah, but you think TQID is better than the debut, Hatful and MIM, so your opinion is invalid.

it just sounds like they said "lets hurry up and throw these songs up and call it a wrap" idk, I wish I could explain it but it's what it *feels* like
debut's production sounds atrocious, so I can't fuck with it like I want to (yet.. my all time favorite song is on THAT album lmao). I don't mind the criticism with my other rankings

You sound like a woman (or a woman mentally) so I don't care what you think actually and I'm sorry I asked

this board dead as hell, be happy you're even discussing music and not coomer shit, but okay king