Rest in peace to Subhdeep Singh Sidhu "Moose Wala" who was shot 8 times and killed in Punjab...

Rest in peace to Subhdeep Singh Sidhu "Moose Wala" who was shot 8 times and killed in Punjab, India a day after the state revoked his security protection. He is probably the biggest influence on Indian pop music in the late 2010s/2020s, I would recommend checking out "The Last Ride", the final song Sidhu Moose Wala would release before his death.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 67.08K)

DO NOT REDEEEEM THE CARD SIRSSSS... SIRS!

Unnecessary, disrespectful and quite rude to be honest.

Why is he so fat and unkempt?

>poo in loo
I could care less

You are in the wrong place if you want to preach to these assholes. He died young. May he rest in peace. Same Beef is a dope track that I still bump from time to time.

Probably the same reason most people are.
see

Then start caring less. It's "I couldn't care less" dumbass.

Litterly projecting get over it no one cares about pajeets

I don’t care

Attached: 409BC9DA-2A42-4AA1-9D3C-F104C5AFBC16.jpg (134x200, 3.98K)

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

Wtf these guys populated reddit and now they are coming here too.

>the state revoked his security protection
What the fuck is that and why do you get shot 8 times after getting it revoked what the fuck is wrong with India

The same reason Tupac got shot but for political reasons (in fact he died the same way in a car), he was putting up an act of being a thug/gangster he started representing a political party and had a beef with the other and got shot.

What is it with rappers and getting shot? I think everyone's used to it happening to the American ones, but now the Indians are joining in?

I've explained it to the other guy consider a read.

>spit a verse
>get shot

Attached: 1578307405504.jpg (3248x2162, 416.28K)

Ah I see

Nigga looks like he finna bouta play a flute and make a snake dance frfr

act like a nigger and you'll die like a nigger
same thing that happened to that big swedish rapper around a year ago

didn't have a single good song. but i'll admit the dark love music video goes hard.