Vocaroo thread

It's rooing time
voca.ro/1dUeZ7D17bi1

Attached: vocaroo.png (400x400, 112.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/18idyX28ab4d
vocaroo.com/1hTUNiYC0oBW
youtube.com/watch?v=DoGQ5lNGlZA
vocaroo.com/13lz6ztiILEd
vocaroo.com/1mhZ3Y8QX36r
voca.ro/17kNq5AzG9nU
voca.ro/1in0QFCw2Qi4
vocaroo.com/1bm2bA9jFUTZ
vocaroo.com/1gqpOdPe6aCs
vocaroo.com/1exTAUMt5fMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

voca.ro/18idyX28ab4d
>heavy guitar

idk kinda like it

Attached: 1654288332695.png (256x256, 80.67K)

vocaroo.com/1hTUNiYC0oBW

>vocaroo.com/1hTUNiYC0oBW
groovy

is this the fucking prince of persia theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=DoGQ5lNGlZA
talking about this theme btw

Never heard that before, I don't really see what you mean.

bump

Been working on refining my tone, here is some Death
vocaroo.com/13lz6ztiILEd

You got style but wheres your amp??

Love me some groovy sludgy riffing, though maybe a bit too fuzzy for my taste

This is pretty cool

Attached: jacksonrrx24.jpg (1600x900, 232.16K)

>You got style but wheres your amp??
i literally don't have one at the moment
gear is a bit of an issue for me...

not sure where to take this one next, lmk what you think it's missing:
i like the chords and riffs you're playing quite a bit, but what's going on in the background? is that a metronome of some kind or a song you're playing along too or an instrument in the mix? really quiet.
this is great. reminds me of something that would play over the credits of the series finale of a beloved tv show with a stoner/slice of life sensibility, or good music for a night drive home to cap off the greatest summer of your life.
the opening guitar riff sounds exactly like a Bobby Prince classic from the original DOOM soundtrack - not like it's ripping off one of those songs, just like that style. love the guitar tone.
love the climbing guitar riff. great stuff!

forgot my vocaroo link: vocaroo.com/1mhZ3Y8QX36r
please check it out!

Attached: daffyduckthanksbrianwilson.png (898x907, 1.12M)

voca.ro/17kNq5AzG9nU
I’ve been making music on my iPad for a while now, am I ready to
start releasing publicly? Harsh/honest feedback is the best

Damn, i don't know much about this kind of production but this doesn't bad at all

voca.ro/1in0QFCw2Qi4
Little demo melody
Rate pls bass guitar/drum groove

tune your guitar, this playing sounded pretty muddy and like you're not hitting the right notes, although the melody and chords sound pretty understandable
that's some kind of blues?

Not bad
but it’s worth reducing the distortion a little by 10-15% and adding 20-30% of reverb, otherwise the guitar sounds pretty bland in my opinion

Cool
9/10

9.5/10
But from 0:50 to end that melody guitar sounds little "gypsy" and for some reason i like it

Sounds like some sort of prog
8/10

Sounds like chill breakcore
9/10

here's my contribution.
vocaroo.com/1bm2bA9jFUTZ
I'm more interested in how people think the vocals sit in the mix than I'm interested in opinions of the songwriting. The beat is unfinished, and the vocals are mainly tentative.

>vocaroo.com/1hTUNiYC0oBW
very good songwriting, I love this sort of shit. drums could sit a little higher in the mix though. almost sounds like they're hi-passed.
I like this a lot! same thing thing I felt about the reply before you though. Maybe also add a double kick drum in there. If it's mixed right, it'll sound heavy as fuck.
I love how the 45 second mark comes in. the mixing is perfect here. I think before 45 seconds though, it would be worth considering cutting some of the high end out of the hi-hats. Feels like a little much. Otherwise, the mix is fantastic. I really like when it gets glitchy at the end. You would greatly benefit from picking up a computer to start making stuff like this more seriously.
sounds like something you'd here in a video game. everything needs to be louder, but other than that, it's good.

>very good songwriting, I love this sort of shit. drums could sit a little higher in the mix though. almost sounds like they're hi-passed.
What does that mean?
vocaroo.com/1gqpOdPe6aCs

The “it almost sounds like they’re hi-passed” means it sounds like you are EQ’ing the high end out of the drum track.

>voca.ro/18idyX28ab4d
i like this, but wonder what its got as a compostion, if the distortion werent the focus - dont get me wrong - dig it

me - vocaroo.com/1exTAUMt5fMM

to me, sounds like dull video game music
keep on keeping on

Interesting to listen to. Not a big fan of your "drum rolls".

bump