How can classical music become popular again?

How can classical music become popular again?

Attached: 9d9938b87227f6a2654483215a631816.jpg (720x900, 84.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMPwW4q1CtI
youtube.com/watch?v=7FdDLvED_4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

unironically the answer is in your image, whenever they hire a woman to do classical music, the views shoot up

over my dead body Any Forums

Attached: civilwar.jpg (462x616, 97.92K)

Musical education in the United States is abysmal. Legitimately what you’d need is some massive movement in favor of it, get some politician who agrees he’ll reform the schools and fund the arts.
Instill a love of classical in kids
Create a culture surrounding it. I was curious about going to an opera recently, so I looked it up: there are no performances of any operas anywhere near me ever.

Attached: Beethoven’s wig.jpg (1050x1002, 159.18K)

Get a black guy to do a tiktok dance to it.

classical music was never popular

youtube.com/watch?v=iMPwW4q1CtI
youtube.com/watch?v=7FdDLvED_4E
pretty much this. We need to ban incels from playing piano and exclusively teach hot females.

It will never become popular again. For many reasons.
>Fewer and fewer people are interested in classical music
>Fewer and fewer people are interested in playing instruments as a whole, especially ones found in symphonies and orchestras with the exception of piano (but even most who pick that up are only interested in playing pop music)
>People don't have the attention spans anymore to listen to that stuff, let alone play it
>Music is about money now; not the music
>Also music education around the world, but especially in the states, is trash. Kids aren't interested in reading sheet music and playing like robots. They want to first and foremost have fun. Music education has ruined music for many people. Back in the day, improvisation was a standard part of practice AND performance. You'd be hard pressed to find any decent classical musicians who can improvise.
It's a sad state of affairs. There are still some wonderful classical musicians out there who can compose and improvise. Daniil Trifonov comes to mind. But even he is a dying breed.
Some say it's as simple as create a culture that culutivates creating and listening to classical music. I'm of the opinion that classical music is basically dead.
But we should still cultivate a culture around playing and appreciating music. It doesn't need to be classical.

It can't and it shouldn't. It should be gatekeeped.

So what was popular in the old timey days?

Being classically trained is the best way to end up making dogshit music.

Write good melodies

When I'm searching for some piece of music, if I see a w*man dressed indecently playing I always dislike it and find another performance. When will they learn that they do not deserve a morsel of attention for "le boobies :DDDD"?

attention spans need to increase dramatically

Probably the screams of your enemies.

By first calling it western art music and then remove the classical era.

Market it to black people who will then make whites think its cool

Maybe if some drug-addled room temperature IQ pavement fauna started mumbling over it the gender nonconforming masses would start TikTokering about it.
Personally, I'm happy with it the way it is.

Bring this back instead

Make it easier to get into by making lists with links

Honest answer: Start incentivizing and possibly subsidizing video game companies to use public domain classical pieces as OSTs (they are free after all)

Attached: 1650675377594.jpg (700x600, 118.88K)

based?

Attached: cover.jpg (1200x1200, 135.89K)

fusing with other genres.

fuse classical with industrial and goth music, there, you got something exciting and new

Classical music attracts pretentious assholes. If you made it popular, they would go and no one would be left to pay for it.

The West must return to 90% White.

Im not talking about being “classically trained,” I’m talking about funding for the arts. If I wanted to go see an opera, I can’t do it. There are no operas in Havelock North Carolina.