Gubment is...LE POOPY xD

>gubment is...LE POOPY xD

Attached: 24266-godspeed-you-black-emperor-faoo.jpg (600x600, 83.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yO7W-0aJsnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be me
>be stuck in the belly of the machine
>its bleeding to death
>....

>where are you pooping?......where are you pooping?

>they don't poop on the beach anymore

for me, it's Arco AM/PM

kek

>i open my wallet
>and it's full of poop

>And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely poopy pies

>and the nasty fart blows...

>The pooper man says it's the end of time

This is the best thread in years

"I'm here to poop and be honest with you." I said "If they thought I was dangerous on the toilet like you're trying to accuse me of, wouldn't they have taken my toilet paper when I first got it? Yes they would." And the judge says "Yeah, you have a point, " He goes "You don't need to fart, " I said "Don't fart?" I says "I've got every right to fart" I says "You can't do a god damn thing about it, because I'm pooping myself in your court, and there is nothing you can do about it. You think you're god because you have a bidet and you can clean your butt in 20 seconds? Well you're not."

And I pooped

the Canadian government? they are ok I guess. kind of terrible at finding ways to generate enough money to support the programs and infrastructure they say they want and the general population does not help in this by kneecapping various industries and saying they don't want those industries but they still want the social programs and infrastructure. We aren't getting any of that stuff voters and parties say they are asking for without a lot more money in this country and not especially a lot is being done to encourage economic growth in the right industries or to create growth in new industries and its just endless stagnation really. More than half of the political parties want tons of immigration but then when the immigrants get here they don't have enough money to get by because of how expensive everything is.

a large barge with a poopy toilet on it

that they would clog up and unclog

coney island...the toilet of the world

>the poop man, the poop woman, the heavenly poop

more albums about poopocalypse?

this thread might be the most unfunny shit i've seen

le... REVERB PEDAL!

The duality of man.

The pooality of man. *

the end of this song sounds like the apocalypse. and the song is about the world ending so… pretty fuckin crazy tune

youtu.be/yO7W-0aJsnc