This should be played on repeat to torture prisoners of war

This should be played on repeat to torture prisoners of war.

Attached: tmr.jpg (220x229, 8.28K)

THIS IS HOW MUSIC SHOULD SOUND

how do you know its not

Horrific album.

Well, you could say we are the Prisoners

This is an album I remember enjoying unironically but then never wanting to return to ever

Prisoners of war should not be tortured

That's not a Weezer album

This album is the ultimate naked emperor, so much of it sounds like a total shitpost but music nerds will swear it's the second coming because " filtered by avant garde jazz"

>universal acclaim from mainstream and underground press alike
>preserved in Library of Congress
>influenced all your favorite bands’ favorite bands
>filters zoomers who have never listened to delta blues or free jazz
What’s not to love?

Attached: 22549C65-EF0C-4940-BA1A-CE1981447ECD.jpg (750x1034, 414.68K)

>What's not to love?
It sounds bad

No, it sounds good. Do you need all of the instruments to be playing in the same key and same meter 100% of the time to enjoy music?

Schizo boomer garbage

It's not that bad, just random and rythmless.

Cont.
i find sucking on a nice veiny cock always gets me in the mood to listen to this album. Perhaps try that? Just not the same without some slaboosh in the back of my throat!

I’m kind of an expert when it comes to Experimental music. Playboi Carti, Radiohead, Daughters, Aphex Twin, Animal Collective, you name it…

If Trout Mask Replica contained any value, I’d be the first person to hear it. Trust me when I say it’s just not there.

The fact that people still post this shit all the time is proof that there’s been an ongoing worldwide conspiracy for the last 50 years where people are pretending to like this album just to troll others into listening to something intentionally shitty and score hipster cred on 4channel. It’s the only explanation that makes sense. Retards try to tell me that I “don’t get it”, but little do they know of my taste and expertise. They’re the ones getting played and they don’t even realize it. Assholes…

Anyway, It’s important for me to remind everybody that this album sucks — not because I’m afraid I’m missing out or anything retarded like that, but because I feel it’s my duty as an expert to help guide those who are less knowledgeable than I am (which is most people) when it comes to experimental music. It LITERALLY pains me to see people “”“enjoying””” something so blatantly awful. I can’t help it. I’m afraid it’s just one of the drawbacks of having so much empathy and emotional intelligence.

No, but I need it to sound like not ass

Kek, this is the perfect encapsulation of 95% of posters on Any Forums

fantano fan vs average beefheart enjoyer

>checked wiki
>it’s real
Wtf, I actually believed you fags when you said that it was some obscure bullshit that only Scaruffi drones have ever heard of. What other lies does Any Forums tell itself out of cognitive dissonance?

>no you dont get it. its SUPPOSED to sound like shit

just listen to something else, how hard is it to not listen to an album you don't like?

Oh my lord he's coping