Why is Any Forums handling her rise so poorly?

Why is Any Forums handling her rise so poorly?

Attached: 1654578562561.jpg (1536x1807, 314.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhHIOLgGR5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would I like other people giving my wife all this affection?

It just sucks when people becomes fans of something due to the mass exposure that something popular provides.

If they were meant to be fans of something, they would have found out through looking for music which meets a particular criteria or simply through being educated.

Attached: Talbot-Kate-Bush.jpg (816x816, 221.11K)

kate bush is an excellent artist and gatekeeping her from a new generation is just petty

Exactly, if you played any of these zoomfags running up that hill the day before stranger things season 4 dropped they wouldn't have cared at all

idk man if one of my favorite bands/musicians started getting a lot of exposure and praise because of a TV show then I would be happy that people are discovering great music
like if Stranger Things played a song by Pere Ubu or Oingo Boingo I would react with "Oingo Boingo is on the charts again? fuckin awesome!!! kids on TikTok are dancing to Pere Ubu? fuck yeah!!"

Kate Bush owes me sex

Attached: kb.jpg (1568x1104, 227.27K)

You sound like a faggot, and these zoomers will forget about Kate two weeks from now, they won't explore anything past running up that hill (not that there's much to explore besides Hounds Of Love)

OMG I HEARD IT ON TV!!!!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhHIOLgGR5c

Attached: A9BE7A61-669B-4363-B211-4EFD093AE55F.jpg (819x1024, 117.77K)

if even only 1% of the people listening to Kate Bush right now go and discover the rest of her stuff then that still sounds pretty good to me, that's still tons of people discovering some good music
also
>(not that there's much to explore besides Hounds Of Love)
>he doesn't think The Dreaming is her best

zoomers and Netfux need to back the fuck away from Kate NOW

Posers for me, sucks that it makes the zoomer memes all powerful. It's just normie poser shit, this happened with other artists time and time again and isn't a new thing, but social media has made it much more recurring.

No I don't think The Dreaming is her best because it's not, Hounds Of Love is her only good album, everything else is boring garbage that can be discarded upon listening. Oh and in regards to oingo boingo, the only song normos care about is little girls, that's it, I guarantee the majority of them didn't even bother listening to the entire album.

Think of all the "not like the other girls" edge-lite arthoes that would kill themselves if pic related got a second lease in life like Kate Bush.

Attached: cd7dcab21e8b3f5c6e98bf707847efc4.png (600x819, 877.25K)

>If I say something a million times it becomes real
Schizo

yeah cringe

Why is she so smug, bros?

REEEEEEE Kate Bush is our obscure queen GTFO normies!

Attached: 6815-5-2D.jpg (1500x1460, 259.19K)

It doesn’t bother me. Zoomies have the attention span of goldfish. They won’t remember ol’ what’s her name in a month from now.

ew

I had no idea Kate Bush was considered obscure before this happened.
I remember for a while it was even trendy for rappers to namedrop her.