Today I realized that follwing "tutorial videos" about how to "replicate" an artist's style makes the original works...

Today I realized that follwing "tutorial videos" about how to "replicate" an artist's style makes the original works seem stupid and formulaic.
Learn the software. Be original. If it doesnt sound good, be more original. Want to sound somewhat like your favorite artist? Use the very, VERY barebones basics they use, then add something onto it.

Attached: 125-1259519_fl-studio-12-logo-fl-studio-logo-png.jpg (820x795, 105.7K)

Pirate ableton

did, but im into stuff mainly made in fl studio rn. i do have it on standby.

The truth is copy as much as you want, all music is copied.. but you must change it enough to make them unable to know where you got it from, while keeping it as good or better than the original. Takes lot of time but the path is clear

Make music from inside out not outside in, dont push it down your insides

most dodgy versions are unstable, but i prefer reaper, cakewalk and logic anyways and paid jew tokens for them

good adice hack

most people dont realize you can just download audacity and record things and stitch them together and make cool music for free

Sure if you're doing the equivalent to finger painting

Yes. But that's how you learn. All the "masters" and "geniuses" of art throughout history spent time copying and imitating before they developed their own style.

True and sad

I agree OP, keep doing what you're doing and ignore retards sharing their "nobody asked"-tier opinions who already appeared itt.

most foss users don't realize you can just use well designed software and create things easily and with a workflow that you actually can enjoy.
You can buy FL, Ableton or Studio One without breaking the bank. If you are cheap or poor, learn Reaper or get a pirated flableton
I promise it will save you time and won't look like shit.

Attached: 590656_orig.png (784x558, 44.48K)

>buy FL
my sides in orbit.jpg

I know some people that work and can afford things

>thinks i dont pay
faggot i posted this kys fl fag your music is shit

ableton will never be mainstream faggot neek

literally thousands of top producers use ableton sperg

edgy boy got mad

>reaper, cakewalk and logic
poorfag

>"replicate" an artist's style makes the original works seem stupid and formulaic.
Wait'll you figure out how Beethoven kept writing music after he went deaf.

inner ear? I can write music without hearing it physically by just knowing how the intervals sound