Holy shit

I already listened to Station To Station and Low, and I really enjoyed those but kept thinking that The Man Who Sold The World, Hunky Dory and Ziggy Stardust were better.

But damn this one is perfect, not a single weak track and the production is outstanding, clearly his peak.

Attached: 81VycvvC49L._SL1300_.jpg (1296x1300, 390.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5guf5eN3zBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based bowie poster

Just wait until you Hear diamond dogs

Attached: EF5FC8CF-BA27-4157-B9A1-76E194A3AB5D.jpg (320x178, 24.68K)

I love the titletrack and Rebel Rebel is fine, have to listen to it along with Scary Monsters.

Have already listened to all the ones I said in OP post, also Aladdin Sane and Blackstar, what else did I miss?

Not a whole lot but make sure you listen to Diamond Dogs in its entirety. It’s his best imo. Young Americans also has a lot of cool songs you should hear though, win is a highlight

You should listen to all of his albums in chronological order like a normal person would.

I've heard every bowie album and none of them were good all the way through

What are the bad songs on Station to Station, Low, Heroes and Aladdin Sane?

>listen to all of his albums in chronological order
>like a normal person
Autism speaks

>listening to an artist's discography is now considered autistic
The absolute state of nu/mu/

its like 6/10 but 1984 is the goat song. I just wait till you get to bowies 90's stuff

Every song on Diamond Dogs is great, you retard. 1984 isn't even better than the singles, Big Brother, We Are the Dead, Rock and Roll with Me and the Sweet Thing Suite.

The Next Day is pretty hit and miss, but when it hits it's excellent. Lodger is good but gets overshadowed by the other Berlin albums, and Heathen and Outside are definitely both worth a listen.

it totally is the best track and also you are misguided

That's your subjective (and retarded) opinion
There are now "misses" on The Next Day. It's a consistently great record

Talk to your kids about Tin Machine before they find out about it from their friends.

Attached: musical cats.jpg (1280x873, 346.01K)

Always prefered David Live versions of Diamond Dogs songs. Especially the live version of Sweet thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=5guf5eN3zBk
Scary Monsters and Super Creeps.

Listen to earthling

most people do this. maybe you're the one with autism user

*removes the shitty ambient tracks and the album title track*
Ahh, it's perfect.

Does V2-Schneider stay? Best track imo
>also heroes is great, shut up contrarian