Why aren't you making music right now? Go ahead and do it

Why aren't you making music right now? Go ahead and do it.

Attached: 1643563647178.jpg (664x680, 78.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwvMOj2nKWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's 4 in the morning right now and my guitar is currently broken

I have 600 unfinished songs

i have aphantasia

I stopped making music when I realized it wasn't for me. I was more concerned with putting my loser life on a pedestal as a piece of art than making beautiful songs. Being both motivated and constrained by fragile ego, I'm stuck in a stasis of inhibition.

>PODCASTERS
A decade ago when things were still kinda normal they used to be, now they're Friendship Simulators

Attached: 1635544954539.jpg (1600x1200, 286.22K)

no one cares

>Why aren't you making music right now?

There are more depressing loser podcasters out there than anything else on Earth, especially now since it’s a celebrity thing

based

Because I made my two best albums a couple years ago and can never follow them up. Also hard to find motivation to do any more since I already accomplished what I was put in this world to do.

your insecurity is showing

Shut the fuck up and cry more about how smart but lazy you are fag lol

I don't know where to start

I can't sing or play instruments.
Ironically I can make a podcast.

Of course we'll listen to it, Jamie!
Even if you're high on Bolivian marching powder, pissed off, punching microphones, and playing "Ceremony" double time.
youtube.com/watch?v=kwvMOj2nKWE

You actually think podcasters are cool? Most of them are patently uncool, in spite of what your maymay there implies. Three dogs in tank tops doing a the equivalent of a radio morning show? No thanks.

I’ll start tomorrow, just like I said yesterday

Thats going to be another based from me, cheif

why is cheems hiding his bad playing behind all those effects pedals instead of practicing his guitar to git gud?

I don't understand it. Theory goes over my head and the only instrument I care about is a meme made for children (mini Keyboards), capable of playing the simple little melodies I'd like to make, but apparently completely unfit for learning to produce them.

I am shut the fuck up

are you that one guy from /gg/? lmao
hi keyboard user

I'm making a DJ set... With other peoples music.