This is the reality of the rap game at the moment, bodies piling up on the streets, MCs silenced, it's crazy

This is the reality of the rap game at the moment, bodies piling up on the streets, MCs silenced, it's crazy

Attached: hdgr4nv.png (2082x1424, 1.09M)

Not a big loss for music

KWADN

He got shot by the crazy ex of some chick he was fucking

Okay.
I just ate a large amount of McDonalds Nuggies with sweet and sour sauce

Attached: 1594799553113.png (500x622, 127.56K)

Haha that would really suck if they all killed each other. Wow that would just be terrible.

Trouble bros...

litteraly fuvking who theres like a million of these nobody rappers who cares

I don't mean to sound like I don't care, but I don't care.

Attached: 5.jpg (768x894, 52.18K)

I was on youtube and saw a random video captioned "over 200 rappers killed last year" or something along those lines. shit is crazy

And all of them are literal whos

If you call yourself a rapper but don't get shot, you are nothing but a fake-ass, bitch-made, playa-hatin, studio-gangsta.

Sounds like he had some...trouble

Now that's it's over for [insert literal who here] let's take a minute to share our favorite memories of [insert literal who here].

I remember him from such timeless bangers as [insert song I've never heard of here] and I look forward to pretending I was a huge fan of his on social media.

That's the state of play in the modern rap game. One day you cruisin' down the street in your '64 sippin on a 40, the next day two blasts to the dome end your career

The number one goal for any rapper should be to move himself and his family out of the ghetto ASAP

at least he won't be trouble anymore

lol

This what happens when a generation of young black kids gets raised on gangsta rap

Who cares?