Why does Any Forums hate electronic music production gear?

Every time some noob posts about their music making toys, you all lose your fucking minds.

>"Yeah, and how many albums have you released?"
>"It won't make you a better musician!"
>"Just get a DAW and a vst"

And worst of all:
>"I have never attempted to produce music, but I have excellent taste (my favorite album is [BABY'S FIRST EXPERIMENTAL ROCK]). However, let me tell you how much of a simpleton you are for getting excited over a drum machine."

All you faggots care about is having "le best taste in music." Literally just jerking off over a bunch of old geezer albums while not understanding music as a whole. What is wrong about chilling in your bed for an afternoon programming interesting beats?

Attached: ms6g57r5h8d41.jpg (4032x3024, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7YGin2ziYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably because a vocaroo of some cool shit goes much further than a picture of your toys. I'm not a zoomer so I don't really care about what you own or what you're eating. It really does nothing for me. Good music on the other hand is why I'm here at all.

Attached: 1494997441549.jpg (418x531, 59.51K)

bump

You could get the toy if you want! You don't have to sit there, toyless.

what?

It's peak consumerism and we should all reject that. A polyphonic analogue synth is all you need, maybe a drum machine, but outside of that is just for show ups.
Also learn to play a proper instrument. Piano is a great choice.

You don't need to hate on the toy, you can just get one. If you want, you can start making a full songs on a gameboy in the bathroom,

>You don't need to hate on the toy
Is this how your mind works? I hate your blog because I want your toy?

Okay you're right, but check out this nifty 8-bit FM synthesizer you can get right now for $200:

Attached: 8bitwarps.png (680x410, 175.27K)

Just get the toy, it's calling for you

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (520x800, 56.81K)

Looks like an oversized remote control

I have toys. I just wouldn't post a picture of them because I don't understand why. I've never watched an unboxing, or a review, or any of that weird stuff where people just talk about the stuff they have.

ngl these little drum machine things are pretty cool though, I just don't see the need since I have VSTs for all that.

Attached: kiyama.jpg (604x653, 57.05K)

>ngl these little drum machine things are pretty cool though, I just don't see the need since I have VSTs for all that.

You can use them instead of playing on your phone. You can put together a entire disco set in 10 minutes.

>3 posters
looks like i arrived just in time

Attached: 1654171516351.png (844x1022, 367.6K)

This one is $600

Attached: TeenageEngineeringOPZ_01-L3uInDniQuIS7fydumKLcK61_rupvwBJ.jpg (1000x360, 120.18K)

lol it's 2022, you don't need any of that retarded shit anymore all you need is a midi controller keyboard and a laptop with free pirated software and you can record anything you can imagine and produce any kind of music

Attached: 1651479572188.jpg (1000x888, 100.76K)

Everybody seems to love this synthesizer

youtube.com/watch?v=P7YGin2ziYc

Attached: BehringerD-large.jpg (750x298, 52.18K)

You've failed to understand what synthesizer threads on Any Forums is about, they aren't for real musicians.

You see what they're doing here? They're not interested in making music, if they were that's what they'd be doing right now ...but they're not, are they?

Now see what it's really all about: posting about shit they bought or want to buy so they can get some attention on social media. They're all just LARPing consoomers and sadly this is their social life.

They're just vapid dilettantes, that's it. Which is as disgusting, vile, and repulsive as it gets. They might as well be posting some other mindless cog shit they purchased like golf clubs or their Funko Pop collections.

Now ask yourself if you want to waste even a moment interacting with these kinds of people and you'll know exactly what to do!

Attached: 1494309210774.jpg (736x552, 89.93K)

>I play the computer!

Attached: 18279345.jpg (1023x681, 91.15K)

May I interest you in a volca?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105.35K)

Hardware? Software? Texas Instrumts calculator? What fucking difference does it make? You losers have never written a single note of music worth listening to in your entire miserable lives. It might as well be one of those Speak and Spell keyboards they sell in the toy department for all the good it's going to be doing in your incapable hands.

Seriously, this is like asking if a Toyoda Camry or a Honda Civic is better when you don't even have a drivers license and still can't ride a bicycle without falling off lmfao

Real talk.

Attached: 1613937878859.png (400x384, 54.17K)

I'd ultimately like to end up here.
I'm sick of clutter.