Why is rap/hip hop so fucking manufactured and corporate now? The whole genre is fucking FAKE AF

Why is rap/hip hop so fucking manufactured and corporate now? The whole genre is fucking FAKE AF

I miss it bros....
youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw

Attached: TaylorGang.gif (460x259, 496.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIkKGW628aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Vyawkhg0R3k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MUQlu472PAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Invasion of privacy as the top rap album of ALL TIME sealed it for me

Wh*Te people ruin everything. Industry plants run the game. Its over.

you're welcome

>The song was written by Khalifa, along with Stargate, who produced it.

Attached: 1653420039418.png (245x205, 82.35K)

Because it's meant to sell, both to suburban whites and inner-city blacks, a certain "lifestyle" and "experience," and with that comes an encouragement of blowing massive amounts of money on drugs, women, fashion, etc. In some ways, it mirrors the absolute crushing downfall dealt to black and inner city communities traditionally propped up by organized crime, turning towards to more "disorganized crime" and losing touch with the idea of continuous wealth and more into being "nigger-rich."

They've spent all their lives living in a gangsta's paradise:
youtube.com/watch?v=GIkKGW628aQ

>now
LOL
LMAO

You can apply this to basically everything, not just rap and not just music. And why? because the technocracy continues to suck the soul out of everything and reduce it to an algorithm marketed to the lowest common denominator

Cunts have been trying to make rap corporate and manufactured and gay since vanilla ice in the 80's man they've just taken over fucking everything now it's bullshit, fuck faggot industry plant human ads

>nostalgic for some fabled organic, grassroots "real hip-hop"
>posts fucking BLACK N YELLOW by WiZ KHALiFA
that song is a generational classic but B R U H
heres your reply
youtube.com/watch?v=Vyawkhg0R3k

Yeah man all the shit companies like pitchfork and all that shit just made the culture fucking gay, this is why we need some major gatekeeping

>white people ruin everything
We gave you Yeat which is perfection of the underground sound, you’re welcome

YO DUDE THIS SONG HAS BELLS MAN

*Tiktok algorithm artist
Your welcome

Ask me how I know you have not listened to his music beyond shitty little snippets.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MUQlu472PAk
If you don’t recognize this for the kino that it is then you’re a fuckin pleb

Attached: C963F880-1D59-4CF3-95B6-5D24AAD929E8.jpg (400x462, 32.13K)

playboi clone

Just listened to this (1st 2 mins), why would you listen to this cleaned up Young Thug instead of just listening to Young Thug?

No
Listen to the whole fuckin song at least before spewing your retardation

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65.42K)

I unironically agree with you as a white guy. White people shouldn’t be rapping, it’s beneath us

I'm glad hip hop is dying. It's been on life support since the 2000's if we're being honest.

>now
Nwa had a jew agent