Cedric Bixler-Zavala doxxes fan for being against child drag shows

I think he deleted the post but he was pissed that a fan sent him this. I haven't really listened to TMV since I was a teenager but I heard that Cedric was going through some stuff with Scientology or something and had a falling out with Omar. He seems like an unstable person

Attached: 1654913114482.jpg (1170x1845, 447.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LstLpd_iVWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pt 2

Attached: 1654913183329.jpg (1170x1872, 323.04K)

>bands that copy Fugazi are degenerates
news at 11

What a stupidass fag, childhood drag is demented and degenerate

that was actually based until he said "Long Live Drag Culture." if i were him id say get this shit the fuck out of my face and leave it at that

>I heard that Cedric was going through some stuff with Scientology or something and had a falling out with Omar. He seems like an unstable person
i know this thread's eventually going to just turn into shitposting or get deleted, but cedric is an infamous retard regardless of his political stance. also the dude has admitted to literally frying his brain on drugs.

I remember that time in 2008 the mars volta performed at sasquatch and he started off the set by taking the drummer's hi-hat and throwing it into the audience.
imagine you're at a festival tripping on shrooms and a hi-hat flies out of the sky and cracks your skull open

Attached: drum-hi+hat.jpg305e471f-844b-4478-8231-eeab2d9bad9fLarge.jpg (600x600, 18.49K)

>anti-drag
>bootlicker
uhh what?

>if you don't support kids going to gay bars and putting dollar bills in crossdresser's thongs, you're a bootlicker!
these people are seriously choosing to die on this hill lol

He’s a huge fucking hack. He threw a kettle of boiling water into the audience when no one liked his shitty follow up hand. Fuck this piece of shit has been

>bootlicking is when you let mentally ill freaks rape your children

Attached: caveman wojal.jpg (220x229, 7.79K)

Its pedocrats versus rapublicans. Its anybody's game.

Kids belong at pantomimes with blokes dressed as pantomime dames making kid friendly entertainment.
Not at drag shows which are aimed at adults with drag queens making sexualised jokes and dancing around provocatively.

thats funny cuz it seems like the hill everyone is dying on is thinking that there have ever been drag shows in schools

trump lost

yeah and now gas is $5 a gallon

>people who are against taking children to sexual gatherings are bootlickers
>but people who want the police to disarm the citizenry aren't

What kind of retarded argument is this? Just because drag events (if you don't count drag time story hour) don't take place at schools doesn't mean drag events don't often feature children.

does this faggot not know what bootlicker means? ah well, just support pedophilia, who gives a shit anymore, fuck this planet

holy shit you see this guy?
the only drag events that feature kids are prolly your own tictoc vids.
shit aint real bro. never happen. police did die as a result of the insurrection tho - that happened.
what hill you dying on again?
roaming drag circus orphans?
dont like it?
KEEP ABORTION LEGAL
easy
fuck holocaust in your sock every night mofo

youtube.com/watch?v=LstLpd_iVWA

just saw shapiro being offended by this it‘s was cute

Probably Cedric's best lyrics.

>little girls in bras and panties and makeup
not okay

>little boys in bras and panties and makeup