Ultra privileged rich girl complains about her noproblems and "teenage angst"

>ultra privileged rich girl complains about her noproblems and "teenage angst"
Why is this popular in pop music?

Attached: оливия-1536x1016.jpg (1536x1016, 236.54K)

second one

Attached: E-4ZC9oXEAYBmbJ.jpg (960x1200, 199.38K)

because privileged angsty teenage girls with nonproblems listen to it

I like them pictures with her wearing a black dress that exposes her boobs

I hate this album cover

>This manifestly competent 18-year-old actress has a two-boyfriend romantic history dating back to 2018 that pop aesthetes who avoid the Disney channel can just Google--both, unsurprisingly, with actors a year or two older than she is. Also unsurprisingly, she's gorgeous. But that's never stopped women from worrying that their bodies aren't "perfect," which along with other inevitable insecurities was enough to fuel an exquisite teen-breakup concept album produced by 38-year-old helper bunny Daniel Nigro. Again and again dainty melodies meet big drums and are only stronger for it as every simple word comes clear. She doesn't drink yet but knows how he likes his coffee and let's bet her own; she says "fuck" and "bullshit," the latter to modify "eternal love." Though he did the driving let's also bet he gave her some of the lessons that flowered into her first megahit even if she still can't really, in everybody's favorite trope, parallel park. But when he transfers his attentions to "someone more exciting," it's Olivia's jokes he's telling, Olivia's Billy Joel he's playing. And for a transcendent finale she leaves her own pain behind and sends her very best to an abused boy she knew when they were small and a middle school friend with parents who "hated who she loved." A

Attached: christgau1med.jpg (400x266, 18.4K)

lol what a pedo

I took it as rambling, and in no way enlightened me to what the album sounded like.

You got filtered.

who?

Pretty sure cooks love listening to this kind of shit more than those sperg girls.

but shes a bad guy >:)

Holy fucking shit it's actually real lmao

Have you ever met a teenage girl, OP?

What a thirsty simping faggot holy shit

I had the best orgasm of my life last night wanking to Olivia. I was shooting cum everywhere.

I realised i made the right call when I saw her music in ex's playlist.

thats fucking awesome bro, good stuff

Attached: 1593861586205.jpg (1024x536, 57.66K)

imagine shooting ropes of thick cum onto olivia's tongue and face

I hate Christgau so much. I don't think I've ever agreed with any opinion he has ever had.

how is that good, the best orgasm of his life was a masturbatory fantasy about a girl that he'll never exchange a word with, let alone touch
how is that positive in your mind

Nice

Attached: my gf.jpg (1184x1776, 235.8K)

same question to you, Sir
explain why this is to be regarded as positive